sbbc : i sound poor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember years ago a local sports talk radio guy (Angelo Cataldi) tried to race a local HS girl track star in the 100 as a stunt. The guy was in his 50s and wasn't overly active so naturally he tore both of his hamstrings on the start lol

Is normal.

IIRC when Usain Bolt 'raced' the staff at ESPN (he actually jogged) a couple of the younger staff tore muscles. The older employees were barely jogging.

I'll post a dumb story about my wife later. I'm a terrible husband because I LMAO at her.

My new group leader tore his hamstring playing basketball

Start at 5, done by ten, sit around til 5.

Fuuuuuck this shit, my ass is taking half a day off.

Watched Mute on Netflix, possibly the worst movie I have ever seen. Not sure why I watched the entire thing (spanning 3 days) thinking it had to get better. Nope.

Started watching Peaky Blinders recently, I think I just finished the 5th episode

Show's fuckin sick

Watched Mute on Netflix, possibly the worst movie I have ever seen. Not sure why I watched the entire thing (spanning 3 days) thinking it had to get better. Nope.
Paul Rudd had a 'what in the f is this movie' look on his face the whole time haha

Going to watch the Looming Tower on Hulu soon.

Lawrence Wright has done some really good work

My ginger sister and her nerdy white new guy both went to see black panther

And im just cracking up at the thought of some random white folk sitting all the way up in the back...watching some two bit hoodlums hollering out colonizers and for wakanda

And 20 years in felonies lol. We worked that out lol. @PUO3 knows whats up

Lot's of people lie. I had two state j felonys 2-20 each. I keep it real

Brad knows it raul too

And here i am with only 3 felonies and 8 misdemeanors to my sheet

I need to keep it realer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back