sbbc : i sound poor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sugar on rice, less carbs, more fuel. My bad, Hunter.
I wasn't so much correcting you, as I was highlighting exactly how embarrassing my food tastes are (well and the shittiness of military food)

I wasn't so much correcting you, as I was highlighting exactly how embarrassing my food tastes are (well and the shittiness of military food)

I like food and drink, those are probably my two biggest vices. Luckily, with my genetics and growing up playing sports...my metabolism/activeness has always been pretty high so Im not a fat piece of shit.

I can conceptually understand not being into food, even though I cant empathize with that feeling.

Through all your travels in distant lands and the passing of time (taste buds change), have you gotten more or less picky?

Thats what I dont get.

There are foods that I wouldnt touch as a child that I grew to like as a teenager; foods I didnt like as a teenager I like as an adult, etc.

Is there ANYTHING like that for you?

I like food and drink, those are probably my two biggest vices. Luckily, with my genetics and growing up playing sports...my metabolism/activeness has always been pretty high so Im not a fat piece of shit.

I can conceptually understand not being into food, even though I cant empathize with that feeling.

Through all your travels in distant lands and the passing of time (taste buds change), have you gotten more or less picky?

Thats what I dont get.

There are foods that I wouldnt touch as a child that I grew to like as a teenager; foods I didnt like as a teenager I like as an adult, etc.

Is there ANYTHING like that for you?
I am much less pickier now than I used to be, ill actually try stuff

I very likely wouldn't have eaten the kebaps w/ foot bread in Kabul that I did almost every day while there if I was a child/teen (I mean I didn't see any Cows for there to be beef, if you feel me...)

That being said i'm also willing to simplify the diet to whatever is easy/doable compared to what I have available, I just really didn't like the food in boot camp or downrange. Even the plain pasta tasted weird, like the pots hadn't been cleaned out entirely (soapy kinda). Somehow they screwed up bacon ffs

Never done sugar on rice, but cinnamon on rise with raisins and milk I've done.

And I get to sit around tomorrow at work all day and do jack shit while getting paid OT. I am perfectly okay with this.

Cannot move, ate too much this week. All of my energy as of late has been allocated to my digestion... This new game meat i had successfully captured has been unimaginably delicious.

200.gif

Never done sugar on rice, but cinnamon on rise with raisins and milk I've done.

And I get to sit around tomorrow at work all day and do jack shit while getting paid OT. I am perfectly okay with this.
Isn't that basically arroz con leche?

I am much less pickier now than I used to be, ill actually try stuff

I very likely wouldn't have eaten the kebaps w/ foot bread in Kabul that I did almost every day while there if I was a child/teen (I mean I didn't see any Cows for there to be beef, if you feel me...)

That being said i'm also willing to simplify the diet to whatever is easy/doable compared to what I have available, I just really didn't like the food in boot camp or downrange. Even the plain pasta tasted weird, like the pots hadn't been cleaned out entirely (soapy kinda). Somehow they screwed up bacon ffs
I remember going to Navy wrestling camp at Annapolis when I was like 12, before I sprouted and switched to basketball. Food was so much better than I expected. But I imagine the naval academy getting better supplies than boot camp.

I remember going to Navy wrestling camp at Annapolis when I was like 12, before I sprouted and switched to basketball. Food was so much better than I expected. But I imagine the naval academy getting better supplies than boot camp.
oh no doubt, everything the Navy/Air Force has is substantially better than what the Army/Marines get although that makes sense given their inherent tasks/mission

like for reference the Marines/Army have barracks, often shitty ones. The Air Force has 'Dorms' and they are often borderline suites. Good times

oh no doubt, everything the Navy/Air Force has is substantially better than what the Army/Marines get although that makes sense given their inherent tasks/mission

like for reference the Marines/Army have barracks, often shitty ones. The Air Force has 'Dorms' and they are often borderline suites. Good times

Pretty common misconception.

That they're waaaaaay different. The marines maybe, but the Army facilities are comparable to Air Force and Navy.
no, no they're not.
30 years ago maybe, now it's not even remotely close. I work on a USMC base now, was in the Army from 09-13, and have been to at least 10 AF Bases in the last five years.
There's a reason people on most of the other Army posts in Germany love going to Rammstein.....
we had literal Nazi SS barracks and BN bldgs. from the 1930s, they uh didn't

Call it what it was: child slavery. That was one of the saddest things Ive ever seen.
Did you see the update they did on this months Real Sports? Good shit, but the shit they were doing to those kids was disturbing.

no, no they're not.
30 years ago maybe, now it's not even remotely close. I work on a USMC base now, was in the Army from 09-13, and have been to at least 10 AF Bases in the last five years.
There's a reason people on most of the other Army posts in Germany love going to Rammstein.....
we had literal Nazi SS barracks and BN bldgs. from the 1930s, they uh didn't

What AF Bases? Rammstein is a hub...Not a very good comparison. Agree to disagree, in my experience, they're comparable.

I think I speak for everyone when I say this, shut the hell up Sharon.

What AF Bases? Rammstein is a hub...Not a very good comparison. Agree to disagree, in my experience, they're comparable.
March reserve base is nicer than all but one Army post I've been on, and every single USMC post

then you have Travis
Luke
Davis-Mothan
Edwards
Andrews
Ali al Salim was by far the best base in Kuwait, it's AF. Manas was legit, also AF
Spengdahlem was better than the army posts in Germany
Goodfellow

Holloman and Canon are the only AF Bases I've ever been on that weren't like awesome

McChord is waaaaay nicer than it's joint Ft Lewis, as is Lackland and Ft Sam Houston
kadena is the best part of Okinawa

Did you see the update they did on this months Real Sports? Good shit, but the shit they were doing to those kids was disturbing.

Give us better poetry than this Mr Moon...

MMm5K.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back