sbbc : i sound poor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot move, ate too much this week. All of my energy as of late has been allocated to my digestion... This new game meat i had successfully captured has been unimaginably delicious.

This is excellent news to hear Mr Senri. We need your tight flesh to be at peak performance. Please continue to infuse your hard earned game, so we can be closer to the nexus.....

fuck any and all painting IMO
especially indoor

ppl do that shit for a living. I'm happy to help support them in their efforts.

Fully agreed. I painted my last house, and honestly fuck that shit. It's not hard, it's just mind numbingly tedious. I wound up renting a basket on wheels just to move faster and get it over with.

Next time I'm paying some other asshole to do it.

Cannot move, ate too much this week. All of my energy as of late has been allocated to my digestion... This new game meat i had successfully captured has been unimaginably delicious.
Let the cosmic energy course through you, Mr. senri. It enables you to attain the limits of your eternal being.
SkmkwGP.gif

Last edited:
m2 .50 cal has mad effective range, but you have to do headspace/timing and know much more shit than just operating an m4/16 or even SAW so unless you're straight Infantry you aren't firing it that often even in the Marines/Army

shit, you can easily (like anyone in this thread) fire a 240B 7-800M w/ sprays and hit your target by the 3rd attempt, no lie. well w/ either a bi/tripod not unsupported of course
Bit of education and practice with MOA can have you plinking 1,000 yards in a short time.

You arent going to be Chris Kyle but you can make some impressive shots. Dealing with wind and drop is the biggest challenge imo. But realistically, there is a very small group of people who do long distance. Most of us are hitting local ranges with 300 yards or so.

Peep this shit. Ruger Precision bless.

Holy shit I always thought that "camel jockey" was just some racist nonsense. HBO's Real Sports did a follow up on a story from the 2000s where those guys were using actual toddlers as camel jockeys. Shit is absolutely insane.

Call it what it was: child slavery. That was one of the saddest things Ive ever seen.

Your standards for dining are frighteningly low.

You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight with a belly full of 2 for $12 entrees?

Bit of education and practice with MOA can have you plinking 1,000 yards in a short time.

You arent going to be Chris Kyle but you can make some impressive shots. Dealing with wind and drop is the biggest challenge imo. But realistically, there is a very small group of people who do long distance. Most of us are hitting local ranges with 300 yards or so.

we got special training on LRM from the Army Marksmenship Unit in Kabul (dudes had President's 100 tabs, about as legit as possible), had us hitting up to 800M w/ great accuracy w/ an M4....saw a dude nail a piece of rebar sticking out a concrete slab from about 600M greatest shot I've ever personally seen

I could only imagine what we could've done w/ .308

I'm sure there are liars just as good as Chris Kyle here.

Your standards for dining are frighteningly low.

Eh, to each their own. I rarely eat out period if I can help it, and I sure as shit don't go to anything even remotely fancy or resembling authentic when I do. I'd sooner eat at some greasy truck stop if I have to eat out than most anywhere else.

DRS and Hunter should open a restaurant together, specialize in sloppy joe's and sugar sandwiches

we got special training on LRM from the Army Marksmenship Unit in Kabul (dudes had President's 100 tabs, about as legit as possible), had us hitting up to 800M w/ great accuracy w/ an M4....saw a dude nail a piece of rebar sticking out a concrete slab from about 600M greatest shot I've ever personally seen

I could only imagine what we could've done w/ .308
They were 7.62 correct? Same thing.

They were 7.62 correct? Same thing.
nah, we were using 5.56 w/ the M4 and SAW, the 240B uses 7.62/.308 as well as the Sniper Rifles

and it was pour sugar on rice Streetz, that's the bootcamp specialty. The Kabul specialty was Parmesan Cheese on Toast haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back