SBBC: Free Angus

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's going to Bend, rated as one of the best places to be a stoner in Oregon

Doesn't sound smart enough to get into the GOAT Institution of Higher Learning anyway.

j3SOktP.gif

images

Which cocksucking mod is it who’s got such a hardon for our bud Angus? The man is a Sherdog institution and should be treated as such, none of this deleting Captain Insano, banning Mighty Angus, etc. I know @RR, @Revolver must have his back... is it an admin behind this BS? I want answers, but even beyond that I want freedom. Freedom for Angus.

The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.
Co-signed.

Where did you end up eating?
In n Out off Yucaica Blvd, i had like 20 reserve Marines w/ me, at least half of them were from other parts of the US and had never been
this one cat crushed 2 4x4s in like a minute flat, it was absurd

In n Out off Yucaica Blvd, i had like 20 reserve Marines w/ me, at least half of them were from other parts of the US and had never been
this one cat crushed 2 4x4s in like a minute flat, it was absurd
Pick up on any single moms?

Pick up on any single moms?
school wasn't in session, so they just did a campus tour and learned the college process in general

i just went to get tf outta here for a day, had to drive this minibus though.

Lost. Hard.

Would have only been better had you said "short bus", but good enough IMO.

Funnily enough, I was being completely serious. Lol.

Not the 'short yellow bus' for the mentally handicapped/disabled...but Ive took many a ride in the various 12-25 person shuttles or whatever the hell theyre called.

Funnily enough, I was being completely serious. Lol.

Not the 'short yellow bus' for the mentally handicapped/disabled...but Ive took many a ride in the various 12-25 person shuttles or whatever the hell theyre called.

Just the image of Gunther driving a full short bus out of 29 Hells for a big outing at In 'n Out is too much for me to handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back