SBBC: Free Angus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about going to Koreatown to watch Korea-Mexico. Want to see the potential fights

LMAO @ that romo gif senri tried to slip into the thread on pg 48.

After 10wks of doing jack shit, I'm finally starting up again. My right leg is operating at 50% and i'm pretty much pissed off 100% of the time. Other than that, I'm great.

Let me help you Mr Dope. I can hasten your progress so you can become as you were in your primal form. Allow me to afresh you.... To be born anew...

After 10wks of doing jack shit, I'm finally starting up again. My right leg is operating at 50% and i'm pretty much pissed off 100% of the time. Other than that, I'm great.
how interesting.
EXACTLY how I feel right now.
left lumbar coming around, left hip and illiac inflammation still there but less.
fuck.....this

Funny enough it is my right piriformis that is messed up.

how interesting.
left lumbar coming around, left hip and illiac inflammation still there but less.
fuck.....this

Injuries absolutely suck.

how interesting.
fuck.....this

oh dude, don't get me started. I have NO idea how I got hurt.
except the fact that I'm getting old.
moral of the story? don't get old.
bullshit

Don't encourage him .... oh, too fucking late.

If the pain shoots to your legs get someone that can do this to alleviate the tightness, the rhythm of the touch relaxes the cortex as the client gives way completely in it's trust to the healer in the process of rejuvenation. Being tight is very important, but too much lends to restricted movement, the body needs to be pliable and soft...Malleable as it oscillates and maneuvers in all angles of space and time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back