SBBC: Free Angus

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIP Vader.

RIP indeed

a676dde099074c03eb0eac5315bce9a5.jpg

that backstage Vader/Paul Orndorff story never gets old

RIP

A family member gave me a gold chain outta nowhere. Told me to do whatever I want with it. I don’t wear gold cause I ain’t Italian. Do I melt it down to have a little gold bar? What say you @INeedARemedy ?

A family member gave me a gold chain outta nowhere. Told me to do whatever I want with it. I don’t wear gold cause I ain’t Italian. Do I melt it down to have a little gold bar? What say you @INeedARemedy ?
I mean, you could do that. Weigh it and check the clasps for a karat number and I can tell you what it'd be if you outwardly wanted to scrap it. If it's in good shape, a place would give you a bit more as they'd deem it re-sellable. Let me know the length as well

If you wanted to repurpose it, you could totally make a nugget pendant out of it or something different like that. Set a diamond in it and give it to your broad. With that route it's really up to the jeweler's skill and creativity

Or rock said chain with an adidas track suit

Picked up a Springfield 45 today for kicks since it was priced dirt cheap. Kinda stoked to try it out.

XD. Guy I work with is liquidating for a move, and offered it to me for 250. Couldn't pass that deal up.

I mean, you could do that. Weigh it and check the clasps for a karat number and I can tell you what it'd be if you outwardly wanted to scrap it. If it's in good shape, a place would give you a bit more as they'd deem it re-sellable. Let me know the length as well

If you wanted to repurpose it, you could totally make a nugget pendant out of it or something different like that. Set a diamond in it and give it to your broad. With that route it's really up to the jeweler's skill and creativity
The ring thing is interesting but if I gave my lady any type of ring with gold in it I would be shown the door lol.

It’s 14 Karats. Approximately 21 inches loooong.

I thought there was like maybe a 5% chance you'd get the reference.

It's one of the GOAT comedy scenes. I just rewatched it for the billionth time and still lmao'd

It's one of the GOAT comedy scenes. I just rewatched it for the billionth time and still lmao'd

Wish they had put this part about it being a "waiting game" in the actual movie;

The outtakes are hilarious, I used to have the DVD that had all of them. I have no idea why some of them were cut from the final product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back