SBBC: Free Angus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone wanna come work for me today? I think I tore my everything this weekend.

Some of these old school buildings can basically become saunas on a hot day, no one is learning shit in 95+humidity. Schools probably trying to cover their asses if that kid who only drinks Vanilla Pepsi dies of heat stroke.

Some of these old school buildings can basically become saunas on a hot day, no one is learning shit in 95+humidity. Schools probably trying to cover their asses if that kid who only drinks Vanilla Pepsi dies of heat stroke.
That’s what I was hearing on the news today on the way to work. Gotta put liability on the parents or whoever, anyone but the school.

Last week it was Bourdain, this week it's XXXTentacion. Losing legends left, right, and center

kate spade hanged herself with a scarf tied to a doorknob.
L'Wren Scott, designer and gf of Mick Jagger hanged herself with
a scarf tied to a doorknob.

robin williams hanged himself with a belt tied to a doorknob.
bennetton, cornell, bourdain, carradine, bowflex guy, lead singer of INXS all hanged
themselves and the list
continues to grow.

whatever happened to just blowing your brains out, Cobain style?

kate spade hanged herself with a scarf tied to a doorknob.
L'Wren Scott, designer and gf of Mick Jagger hanged herself with
a scarf tied to a doorknob.

robin williams hanged himself with a belt tied to a doorknob.
bennetton, cornell, bourdain, carradine, bowflex guy, lead singer of INXS all hanged
themselves and the list
continues to grow.

whatever happened to just blowing your brains out, Cobain style?
I thought that the INXS guy and Carradine didn't really mean to die, they just made a mistake with their private party time?

XXXTesticles? Who? Honestly, never heard of him.

XXXbeattheshitoutofapregnantladyandthreatenedtosexuallyassaultherwithbbqaccessories

He was a soundcloud rapper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back