SBBC: Free Angus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Fathers Day my dudes.

One of the greatest highlights to ever come from the CFL

Excellent name..the nexus....its near...

Another 12 hr shift looms

Only 4 months of it in a row...

@Doughbelly

Throw Avenger some spots.
Do you speak Korean? I don't know any bars that everyone doesn't already know for the English friendly ones. Well, there's Canucks way down the strip on the other side of the Cheil buildingIt's the Canadian bar (obviously, eh?) and they have a more favorable ration of decent looking white girls to dudes, but 1.) they're Canadian and 2.) there's usually a couple of knuckleheads in there with the same thought. Then there's the Aussie joint.

Do you speak Korean? I don't know any bars that everyone doesn't already know for the English friendly ones. Well, there's Canucks way down the strip on the other side of the Cheil buildingIt's the Canadian bar (obviously, eh?) and they have a more favorable ration of decent looking white girls to dudes, but 1.) they're Canadian and 2.) there's usually a couple of knuckleheads in there with the same thought. Then there's the Aussie joint.

@Avenger is from LA. He's a good guy and I thought you -as a citizen on the area - would be able to give him some good spots that my less well known.

Maybe skip hooker hill and the 6' woman :eek:

Happy Fathers Day my dudes.

Spent all day helping my girlfriend's dad fix his shed and install a toilet, wish I still had my pops around to argue about where to make cuts with.
Appreciate 'em while you got 'em.

One of the greatest highlights to ever come from the CFL

Were some hot plays last night. Was hoping Manziel would get a chance to play, he might next game.

@Avenger is from LA. He's a good guy and I thought you -as a citizen on the area - would be able to give him some good spots that my less well known.

Maybe skip hooker hill and the 6' woman :eek:

Well, the problem with me giving suggestions for Korea is that I hang out mostly with Koreans in Korea. Koreans don't drink the same way it's done in the west. And drinking is done with a meal and can be done at pretty much every meal (including breakfast). If Avenger is looking for that, then I have a lot of suggestions I could make, but drinking western style in Korea isn't my forte.

On another day, you and I might have just gotten shitfaced at the BBQ joint, then maybe moved on for round two at a sushi place, then finished off with round three at a chicken and beer place. In Korea, all restaurants are bars and almost all bars (with the exception of hostess bars and the juicy joints) are restaurants.

And I keep telling you, I think that chica was a cis genetic woman type. Just a volleyball player or something. ;)

So I'm over here in Europe and of course everyone is watching this awful soccerball shit. Lmao at anyone who tries to call this can sport cardio intensive. these cans run less than baseball. 80% of the time they're standing still or walking. Oh, oh they run 3 miles during a game? When I walk for 90 minutes I double that distance. This 'sport' is complete shit. Seriously. Curling is more interesting.

Lmao at anyone who tries to call this can sport cardio intensive. these cans run less than baseball. 80% of the time they're standing still or walking. Oh, oh they run 3 miles during a game? When I walk for 90 minutes I double that distance. This 'sport' is complete shit. Seriously. Curling is more interesting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Budd

It was so much easier to type Mr. Senri, takes too long to spell out Mr. Inbred Ejaculate.

Last edited:
School closing early in Ct because of heat. Lol
<{cruzshake}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back