SBBC : Football season hurry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Temp outside is about 80. Got 15 lbs of pork on the smoker. Fridge full of beer. Fuck going to work tomorrow.

Temp outside is about 80. Got 15 lbs of pork on the smoker. Fridge full of beer. Fuck going to work tomorrow.

dslfagvrdhkajfvgbakuj rgbkajuduoavfd kuhagvkhf uhzkd gz vkhz bvgkzjbv gavkudv

Found out 5 minutes ago BJ Penn is fighting Dennis Siver tonight.

This fight would have been cool 6 years ago.

Did you see what Denis Siver looked like at the weigh ins?

lmao

Vitor like

H7cciXL.jpg

That is some dallas buyers club shit right there.

Such a sad day. The World Taekwondo Federation had to change their name to World Taekwondo because of the WTF abbreviation. The internet has ruined everything.

I remember watching siver beat the shit out of some can like 6 or 7 years ago and thinking he was pretty legit. Now he's a worthless pile of shit for the ages(guess he has been for a while now tho). Him vs penn is bound to be awful lmao.

I actually think Siver is going to beat Penn lmfao

yea, me too.
and I hope this Koch guy retires fucking Guida once and for all.
hairy ass freak

Put away a bottle of Hudsons last night at the lake. Im hurting.

Atta boy. That bark looks good.

I want to taste all of it...

I want to taste all of it...
Theres a bbq spot near me that does zinfadel pulled work and a red wine bbq sauce.

The wine and the flesh....

Foder's style just isn't meant to last forever. He's never really had defense striking, he's always kept his hands low and just relied on quickness and reflexes to dodge shats. Hard to keep that up into your 40s when speed/reflexes are usually the first things to go with age
Always enjoyed Fedora's fights (who the fuck wouldnt) but never really been a big fan of his. I just caught the video of last night and it bummed me out.

I hope his piece of shit leech management didnt run him dry to where hes having to do this for pay checks now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back