7th Heaven
The 100
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Smallville
One Tree Hill
Dawson's Creek
Veronica Mars

It's the GOAT channel.

I used to watch Dawson's Creek with my mother as a child, solid show.

CW has aired

7th Heaven
The 100
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Smallville
One Tree Hill
Dawson's Creek
Veronica Mars

It's the GOAT channel.

I used to watch Dawson's Creek with my mother as a child, solid show.

show some damn respect to Riverdale.

and flash/green arrow

I just logged into Facebook for the first time in months and it's telling me I owe them $2.00??? lmao wtf is that

Gay pride weekend in Toronto. Tranny parade is tonight followed by the dyke hike tomorrow and capped off with the gay pride parade Sunday.

May or may not have considered going tonight. Sure I would unknowingly bump into fellow Toronto sherdoggers at the tranny parade.

went to the Castro once years ago during some gay pride shit. my gf at the time was a hot, bisexual blonde and had some hottish dike friends. it was ok but crowded as fuck, beer lines longer, bathroom lines even longer..hm wonder why.

we left before the whole thing went to shit with some mexicans stabbing some queers in Union Square. fuck san fransicso.

Gay pride weekend in Toronto. Tranny parade is tonight followed by the dyke hike tomorrow and capped off with the gay pride parade Sunday.

May or may not have considered going tonight. Sure I would unknowingly bump into fellow Toronto sherdoggers at the tranny parade.
@SoCalprodigy09

Loved season 1

Heard it was a train wreck after that.
I've heard that criticism but it doesn't make any sense to me. It's the same story and cast from season to season, it's basically one long ass movie broken down into 33 episodes. Actually they don't even list them as episodes, it's part 1 to part 33. I marathoned through the series and didn't even notice when it was going from "season 1" to "season 2" to "season 3"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back