SBBC: Fight Battle (how the English and French ran to an island and waited for a real country to win

Is this embarrising for Ole Miss?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not having benefits would suck. You need that shit. Health Insurance and 401k that matches are must. I wouldn't consider a job without either. Hope you can find something that can offer you both.
i got both

<GinJuice>

come on down and throw some glass around ang/khal/mr black

Yeah the 3 schools I applied to were UM, FIU, and Nova. Wanted to stay local. I was dead set on FIU cause the tuition is almost half of UM's but UM gave me some scholarship $ and then I researched federal loan repayment. Plus UM offers a joint JD/LLM program

You going to turn your law degree into becoming a Vice cop?

Yes Skeetz. I wanna become Above the Law

Yeah the 3 schools I applied to were UM, FIU, and Nova. Wanted to stay local. I was dead set on FIU cause the tuition is almost half of UM's but UM gave me some scholarship $ and then I researched federal loan repayment. Plus UM offers a joint JD/LLM program
I'm glad you finally were able to get your shit together and go back to school..

Faust's first year practicing law pic
50c1091dde21f.image.jpg

Nice to hear it's moving along faust. Gonna need you once I get arrested for various white collar crimes in a few years

Thing is, and this is a major reason why I chose the higher ranked private school over the lower ranked public school down here, is federal loans have repayment plans that almost feel like stealing. Say my total loans are $200k after 3 years, repayment doesn't start until 6 mos after graduating. Before then I can consolidate the loans into one and then choose an income-based repayment plan which would consist of my annual repayment being 10% of that year's discretionary income. Repayment period is 25 years and any remaining outstanding balance after that period is forgiven
you can also request up to two annual forbearance periods where basically your argument is i'm too poor to start paying yet

My ex gf went to FIU, she's a cunt.

42f3c297041f68df59c1a3643da43f85.jpg

also they have netflix in their break rooms

pansies

Without Goose, there's really no movie.

Warning: NSFL DEATH AND GORE

top-gun-goose-dies.gif

big nasty frank, need an uplifting osteen tweet plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back