SBBC: Fight Battle (how the English and French ran to an island and waited for a real country to win

Is this embarrising for Ole Miss?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank23

Enter Sandman Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

What are your thoughts on this?

I'm at a neighborhood bar by the theatre and there is group of middle aged sassy black women getting trashed as they tailgate to see the movie Girls Trip.

220px-GirlsTripTeaserPoster.jpg

Fuck Dunkirk and Valerian I'm going to see Queen Latifa with these broads.

Fuck you Frank and whichever mod stickies this.

My thread has sassy black women

Frank needs to go back to taking pictures of nascar cans and leave thread starting to professionals

Who gives a fuck about Ole Miss. Shit program

Am I the only one who didn't know the dumb guy from Coach was the voice of Patrick from Spongebob?

I mean, now that I know, it makes perfect sense.

So you take a medium boiled egg, wrap breakfast sausage around it, and put it in the smoker. How the fuck have I not thought of this before.

Got on the scale after work today. Weighed in at 204. Little over 2 years ago i weighed 375. Feels good.

Got on the scale after work today. Weighed in at 204. Little over 2 years ago i weighed 375. Feels good.
Damn, 375? How tall are you? congrats, that's a lot of weight man, great job.

Have a friend that lost around 120 pounds. Now he wants to do something about all the loose skin. That shit must suck.

Have a friend that lost around 120 pounds. Now he wants to do something about all the loose skin. That shit must suck.

You've gotta be really really big to deal with loose skin, I'd imagine 375 would be in that category, but I was 280 a few years ago and got all the way down to 215 and the skin was normal as could be.

Damn, 375? How tall are you? congrats, that's a lot of weight man, great job.

Thanks

I'm 6'2. Broad shoulders and what not. Yeah there is some flab(not near as bad as i expected; mostly on belly/legs) and what not. ive yet to go to gym. All diet, and portion control. Not eating like a slob anymore. Started it all with no soda, stopping the fast food shit. Hardly ever drink alcohol anymore. Still got decemt arms, and chest. Thanks to being a technician at Ford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back