SBBC: Diets are for homos

Guess TS’ physique

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barbara bush lost like a boss. LBJ came in and had her with the killer uppercut. C-c-c-combobreaker.

Bitch ass honkey loving that toast I bet.

I wonder how many different agencies have you on their watch list.

Approximately zero

got something like this in mind, do ya?
Ladies4.jpg

Wouldnt mind a lil 380 to keep in my pocket by my keys

Black Star in DC tomorrow for 420? May have to go to that

Someone Deboed 50k worth of farm equipment from Scotty Pippen lol.

Yeah, that's them. Yasiin Bey, the artist formerly known as Mos Def
Awesome, saw them live decades ago when they first came out with their joint album. Way better live than most rap acts. I grew up on Hip Hop, but live shows are about 95% garbage, with poor sound quality and too many 'friends' on stage. Theirs wasn't.

Rap isn't what it used to be. It's a damn shame too. I love that 90s gangster shit. Mobb Deep and Shyne FTW.

Lol Shyne. I had no idea his family was such a huge deal in Belize when we were making fun of him for sounding just like Biggie.

Lol Shyne. I had no idea his family was such a huge deal in Belize when we were making fun of him for sounding just like Biggie.

Dude his first two albums are some of the darkest rap I've heard. His voice is actually one of the reasons why Puffy signed him to Bad Boy.

greatest thing ever was the interview where Puff said 'ya we're working on a second Craig Mack album' or something, and Craig Mack was in the background w/ the 'ninja what are you talking about, you lying POS' look

hilarious, RIP Craig Mack

Dude his first two albums are some of the darkest rap I've heard. His voice is actually one of the reasons why Puffy signed him to Bad Boy.
Yeah, he was talented. His problem was he genuinely sounded just like Biggie and came out at the height of Biggie's popularity, just after his death when it was clear Puffy was doing everything he could to cash in on his demise. Shyne never had a chance. Then the shootings started.

Awesome, saw them live decades ago when they first came out with their joint album. Way better live than most rap acts. I grew up on Hip Hop, but live shows are about 95% garbage, with poor sound quality and too many 'friends' on stage. Theirs wasn't.

I saw Tech Nine at Howard Theater, that was a great show for such a small venue. Every other rap show i've seen as been exactly like you described. Them yelling inaudibly over garbled music that sounds like it's being played through a ghetto blaster with a cassette tape

greatest thing ever was the interview where Puff said 'ya we're working on a second Craig Mack album' or something, and Craig Mack was in the background w/ the 'ninja what are you talking about, you lying POS' look

hilarious, RIP Craig Mack
Yeah, that was sad seeing that all over again when he passed. He wasn't even in the background. Puff was standing between a sitting Mack and Biggie. He was literally right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back