SBBC: Diablo Sandwich and a Dr. Pepper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im good now. My quarterly freakout is over. Thanks for not escalating.

The rage has subsided. Caffeine has been consumed.

LOL - I swear I was going to post,

I guess Streetz misses Ang's coffee time call-out

TBH - I'm kind of missing Ang's coffee time call-out, even though I've never had a cup of coffee in my life :eek:

@Sauce Castillo 17 and snowing this morning, still not terrible though. I have been having car problems tho, mainly the battery due to the cold, but it's all good now it seems

It's supposed to be 80 degrees today. Great day.

I have noticed your back and forth. You guys living close to each other now?
I moved to Indy at the end of October, he was just giving me pointers on how to deal with the cold since I've never even seen snow until a week ago lok

TBH - I'm kind of missing Ang's coffee time call-out, even though I've never had a cup of coffee in my life :eek:

Coffee time!

Even though yea... this probably doesn't resonate with you east coasters.

Lol @ roid rage Streetz.

The Lab strikes again.

Im down under 200 [from 210]

Gonna get BD level J&C by 1.1.2018

You're going to have to gain about 15 pounds in order to accomplish that. Hit up BD for a nutrition and training regimen.

Coffee time!

Even though yea... this probably doesn't resonate with you east coasters.

I don't think Ang ever employed an exclamation mark. It was a dull, matter of fact "coffee-time", which I always imagined to be acted out with the excitement of flipping the light switch off when leaving a room.

Lol @ roid rage Streetz.

The Lab strikes again.

'Roid rage is no joke. I knew a guy who had a terrible temper -- I assume from all of the shit he was taking -- he once stopped in the middle of a race to attack a cameraman who pissed him off.

a little smoky and very windy today on the mountain, not too cold though
78262307.jpg

almost no traffic as well. nice.

Did some running on the beach today. I think I’m going to die right now.

@therealdope what can you tell me about dying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back