SBBC: Cultivating The Ripe Flesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, maybe I shouldn't have turned it on. First thing I see is Tiger hit a 3 iron off the tee worse than me.

He's missed his last few tee shots but managed to salvage them.

Something me just got hit by a ball from Tiger lmao

He's missed his last few tee shots but managed to salvage them.
It's just funny to me, because for whatever reason, the 3 iron is the only club I hit better than most people. I'm useless with anything but that and the 7 (sort of). I don't even touch drivers/woods. I'm 3 off the tee all day, 220 and straight down the middle. Then it takes me 8 more shots to put it in the hole. Lol.

Of all people on this board talking shit about someone’s cloths, @Corona should be the last one.

Half the shit Cam wears after a game is atrocious lol.

It's just funny to me, because for whatever reason, the 3 iron is the only club I hit better than most people. I'm useless with anything but that and the 7 (sort of). I don't even touch drivers/woods. I'm 3 off the tee all day, 220 and straight down the middle. Then it takes me 8 more shots to put it in the hole. Lol.

That was me several years ago. I eventually got custom clubs and practiced with a ton of drivers before finding one I didn't slice with. Oddly enough it was an 8.5 degree driver. You should keep trying drivers until you find one that just clicks.

Plenty of golf left for Mr. Woods to bring it home.

That was me several years ago. I eventually got custom clubs and practiced with a ton of drivers before finding one I didn't slice with. Oddly enough it was an 8.5 degree driver. You should keep trying drivers until you find one that just clicks.
I don't play often enough. Just a handful of times per year, sometimes less. All depends how many times I see my friends that play a lot. For whatever reason though, the 3 has always come natural to me. So I just stick with that. I'm sure it's just a confidence thing, but I almost never shank it. Everything else is a fucking disaster, lol. Can't judge distance, struggle getting too far under the ball, slice with the woods, etc. But when my friends say, 'yeah you can hit your 3 from here', boom decent shot. Lol. They all think it's the weirdest thing because none of them can hit the thing for shit.

Yeah, that's going to be another bogey. I feel like the jinx.

Of all people on this board talking shit about someone’s cloths, @Corona should be the last one.

Half the shit Cam wears after a game is atrocious lol.

Cam is a fashion pioneer.

Is that Rory dude really wearing skinny pants to golf in?

I guess its about time to not give a fuck about ghey golf again. Now let’s watch some half naked dudes roll around with each other on a mat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back