SBBC: Cultivating The Ripe Flesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Versailles is easily the most opulent and ridiculous extravagant place i've been, pictures don't do it justice. And the gardens, good lawd
I tried to go to the Winter Palace/Peterhoff in St. Petersburg but got veto'd due to Travel Advisory warning

Versailles is easily the most opulent and ridiculous extravagant place i've been, pictures don't do it justice. And the gardens, good lawd

And you wonder why they had a revolution.

THe big US company that I worked for had a European office 5km from Versailles --- so you stay in Versailles when traveling there. THe Westin Trianon Palace was one of the listed hotels --- it's the last place at the entrance to the palace gardens and was Marie Antoinette's apartments.

Good times --- getting up and going for a run around the gardens of Versailles.

Last edited:
Enough talk from the Eurocurious posters in here. Buncha dudes playing limp biscuit on a baguette. smh

We need to get back to the issues at hand: immigrants are stealing our Groupons.

Enough talk from the Eurocurious posters in here. Buncha dudes playing limp biscuit on a baguette. smh

We need to get back to the issues at hand: immigrants are stealing our Groupons.

tbh, I need to visit Europe. Would want to go for 2+ weeks, so I could get some bang for my buck. Not making a transatlantic flight without at least a day or two of unplanned exploring seems like a wasted opportunity

hey @therealdope ...how was the time in Avignon...lavender fields...great veggies and the birthplace of the creator of...

giphy.gif

and...

giphy.gif

tbh, I need to visit Europe. Would want to go for 2+ weeks, so I could get some bang for my buck. Not making a transatlantic flight without at least a day or two of unplanned exploring seems like a wasted opportunity

Gotta have a vacation with unplanned exploring. I went to Bangkok for four days and each day was preplanned. I had a ton of fun, but the feeling of missing out on so much more still lingers.

My dudaloni

hey @therealdope ...how was the time in Avignon...lavender fields...great veggies and the birthplace of the creator of...

giphy.gif

and...

giphy.gif

We're still here. THere is a big theater festival going on so the city is flooded with people. Oh and it's hot as fuck.

I went up Ventoux this morning on a bike that was in crap condition. I'm not offended by the aluminum Cannondale, Tiagra shit-mano set up, but I would have liked brakes that work ;(

the Ventoux is just a slog at my current weight. the 10 and 11% stuff is just brutal because it goes on for 9km before you get back to 7 and 8% grades. I pussy footed the descent because I had no confidence in the wheels or brakes. The wind at the top is no joke. I'll post pics.

We're still here. THere is a big theater festival going on so the city is flooded with people. Oh and it's hot as fuck.

I went up Ventoux this morning on a bike that was in crap condition. I'm not offended by the aluminum Cannondale, Tiagra shit-mano set up, but I would have liked brakes that work ;(

the Ventoux is just a slog at my current weight. the 10 and 11% stuff is just brutal because it goes on for 9km before you get back to 7 and 8% grades. The pussy footed the descent because I had no confidence in the wheels or brakes. The wind at the top is no joke. I'll post pics.
Well it would be windy at the top of any mountain...
<{MindBrown}>

I am glad you are having fun...

Well it would be windy at the top of any mountain...
<{MindBrown}>

Especially one called "the wild wind".

BTW - i went early. On the way down I passed 100s of riders. Must be a shit show by noon. Literally packed with riders of all levels of ability.

Damn -- Tom Simpson died within a cunt's hair of the summit (<1km). I always thought that he was 3kms from the top. Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back