SBBC : Basketball is coming edition: Do you like pineapple pizza?

Do you like pineapple pizza?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was pretty hot here (as you know) today. Did you hear about any increased numbers of people quitting from dehydration?

BTW - I crossed the race about 3 times on my way to that climbing gym in Crystal city. When I came out, I think some of the faster people were close to finishing because I ran into them.
I'm not sure about the amount of people that dropped because of the heat. I ran from Rosslyn to G-town to the Lincoln to the Capital to the Jefferson then hopped on a bike to ride home. I drank a lot of water though.
A local guy/gal won the race. 2 hours 25 minutes and 2 hors 45 min respectively.

I'm not sure about the amount of people that dropped because of the heat. I ran from Rosslyn to G-town to the Lincoln to the Capital to the Jefferson then hopped on a bike to ride home. I drank a lot of water though.
A local guy/gal won the race. 2 hours 25 minutes and 2 hors 45 min respectively.

Solid times for sure and looks like you got a good workout. Just think about Paula Radcliffe's 2:15 WR. Seems totally legit - LOL.

So after you mentioned Capitol bike share I paid more attention. There are two other bike shares operating in DC: Motobike and ofo.

Solid times for sure and looks like you got a good workout. Just think about Paula Radcliffe's 2:15 WR. Seems totally legit - LOL.

So after you mentioned Capitol bike share I paid more attention. There are two other bike shares operating in DC: Motobike and ofo.
The day ended up being about 31 miles run/bike.
I saw the ofo bikes scattered around the mall. Looks like some parked a bike and walked away lol.

The day ended up being about 31 miles run/bike.
I saw the ofo bikes scattered around the mall. Looks like some parked a bike and walked away lol.

Ofo doesn't have the parking station, just that Dutch style rear wheel lock that I told you about. Ofo is a Chinese start up.

22C felt like 28C (that's 82 Fahrenheit)

The wall was real today
Random question, since you might know, do you guys have Vietnamese cafes (you know what I'm talking about) in Canada?

Whore houses?

Nah lol... I don't know what they are, scummy cash businesses mostly. Old Asian men and white guys with Asian fetishes go while bikini / lingerie clad Asian girls (trafficked?) serve them coffee or other non-alcoholic beverages in an all around odd affair.

Also popular among 18 year old's that can't drink yet but want to see some (covered) titty. Mostly losers in general.

Rumors of Asian mob involvement gave them some mystique... was a lot more credible back in the PRIME Jackie Chan days when nefarious Asian gangs held some esteem. Not so much anymore.

Last edited:
Nah lol... I don't know what they are, scummy cash businesses mostly. Old Asian men and white guys with Asian fetishes go while bikini / lingerie clad Asian girls (trafficked?) serve them coffee or other non-alcoholic beverages in an all around odd affair.

Also popular among 18 year old's that can't drink yet but want to see some (covered) titty. Mostly losers in general.

Rumors of Asian mob involvement gave them some mystique... was a lot more credible back in the PRIME Jackie Chan days when nefarious Asians gangs held some esteem. Not so much anymore.
<{fry}>

@kuromusha

Care to confirm? lol
lol youre right. I went a couple times for the first time this year. It was awkward since 2 of the girls went to my school. The crowd is mainly old Viet guys who gamble/smoke, early 20s Asian guys and some Mexican dudes. There are barely any white guys ( the one I went to anyway). Most of chicks are Asian-American or Latina.

lol youre right. I went a couple times for the first time this year. It was awkward since 2 of the girls went to my school. The crowd is mainly old Viet guys who gamble/smoke, early 20s Asian guys and some Mexican dudes. There are barely any white guys ( the one I went to anyway). Most of chicks are Asian-American or Latina.

Does it work like a hostess bar? The girls come around and touch you or just act interested, possible prostitution, and the drinks are all like $20/per?

Yea you're right, not many white folks, I should have said old Asian men + men with Asian fetishes.

Lol at this page

just go to a Tijuana strip club, or the one in rosarito
they literally just start giving you handtrabajos just for walking in

Lol at this page

19 year old Vietnamese RR (VRR) is there right now... entertaining some hot new badminton prospect and his entourage, posting about it in a Honda Civic tuning forum. Rumor is he got really pumped up on some tea and got kicked out for pulling down a girls bra, was epic, oh and he's going to request a trade to the Saigon Tigers because he has a home there and likes the private schools for his daughter.

not sure, i haven't been to any

IIRC the "rub-and-tug" scene in Canada was dominated by Filipino girls. One of our Canadian sherbros should be able to update the status.

Strip clubs were full of Czech and Romanian chicks putting all of the girls from Quebec out of work.

#MCGA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back