SBBC : Basketball is coming edition: Do you like pineapple pizza?

Do you like pineapple pizza?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Word. Probably just invest at the moment - make myself put some money away and let it grow. I feel like that could turn into saving for retirement eventually

1) open a questrade account
2) every pay cheque put 10% for investing
3) purchase as many units of an etf such as QQQ as you can via the 10% in step 2 (don't worry about fluctuations because you are dollar cost averaging)
4) long term profit

1) open a questrade account
2) every pay cheque put 10% for investing
3) purchase as many units of an etf such as QQQ as you can via the 10% in step 2 (don't worry about fluctuations because you are dollar cost averaging)
4) long term profit

QQQ? An index that monumentally crashed, then churned for 9 yrs, and took 16 yrs to recover (based largely on the growth of 6 of the 100 index stocks). Are you serious?

Good call their wbu.

Wbu probably would have put all of his money into the Nikkei in 1992 when it was at 36,000.

Last edited:
Happy 30th anniversary boys:

0e8.png

Last edited:
QQQ? An index that monumentally crashed, then churned for 9 yrs, and took 16 yrs to recover (based largely on the growth of 6 of the 100 index stocks). Are you serious?

Good call their wbu.

Wbu probably would have put all of his money into the Nikkei in 1992 when it was at 36,000.
All markets go up and down

I'm assuming he has a 30 year window

Risk and reward is basic principle of investing

You're missing the forest for the trees and focusing QQQ rather than the principles such as putting 10% of your pay away, looking at low cost investments that don't require active management and the benefit of dollar cost averaging

Throwback footage of tio partying in Mexico.

Our generation already has its own economic catastrophe. We don't need to relive yours, you filthy old.

Actually, the 2008 collapse was my generation's collapse. One of the quants responsible for creating the complex derivatives/MBSs/CDOs is a guy I knew. I knew him when he was still a physicist with a berkeley.edu email address (He was at llnl at the time).

I'm looking across the street from my hotel room window at a nondescript puke brown 1970s office bldg. In one of the windows there is something shiny. Looks like an Emmy.

R49Jpa7vekQ6RZdzOsChkKN5v64pwnr2n56dVUXzKDneyrD6NE5wjAxu58hr7TFP6wHmeQDnQebFgVHx69eekgm_x3IAnlkJxcoAC3u6VTcbzraxz27xrhl0H_IWgGw55PcJ-P237XJbeeTFL40n5FAZ6kkBwRzKK_kbofCRN2tmrvEYHJ7fWMQJ_0qRXkciohJGo3A2wtbqgrgjkHvzJO_lELoe_3LnKHlMOYBb9A16BTbkR5-1cOmfYL_sr4hTTSnCReAkuU_g1lPplw3TI0fI0i1a_YteYm8CMXM83-ATR9IfniHkOtRKRIejKhvLo9T1zJEPdRUAeusMitNDLYkKqXwvvFrNQW-SuoK5QHSPmNVDebReO9Nun8ewyvEyCrrKm8uXdWe2xVmr03WrErhLMXJvMJjQHujMe61SpOORxiYV8UJlw8SxaO2dJuBH3lMaByMBVAIhRUwnf0Ub1pz01ZFJ4CIxFoNFH-VNWgiarGrnIfISKREQtzneH85DsSODO8Pk32cFOPzqXymkJHH8HqVIDTSV8qIsZIQxv0qXELBBL9BndNEzb-GrF3-3MJuepxy7k4ICU2aYDnXgq2zhvC48bDKdDpdgfM-8Hb25lVcVRvK-8evebGzmnbXnYHQobY-OHK9JeAX8mfJMRBFNyCEtA5SYRT0=w367-h652-no

Last edited:
@HunterSdVa29 i might be in your hood in a few weeks for a concert at pappy and Harriet’s. Might have to slam some la-0’s.

You guys should meet up and go straight grime time on some biddies

From what I understand, you can trade used condoms for a 12 pack in that area @Corona sick deal imo

Lmao @ traveling there for a concert to see some shit hipster band

Lmao @ traveling there for a concert to see some shit hipster band

its actually a pretty famous music venue. Paul Mccartney, Robert plant and a bunch of other old geezers have played there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back