SBBC: Banchan is the GOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cat eating, dog blowing motherfuckers are picking on Banchan again.

@ Fussers, the rest of us don't have to cape up for her lol

Plus she can fight her own battles.

Nah, I haven't posted at all the past week or so.

I'm pretty much done on this platform, the SBBC is a shell of it's former self.

None of the best posters post here anymore, Faust/True/Mike/Palp/BD all rarely make an appearance and this place is filled with massive cans now like Moonshit and Dopey. You, Puo and Revo have been keeping this place somewhat relevant but it's not enough for me to stay.

I'm hoping that with my exit, some of the aformentioned will rise from the ashes and start posting again, to make this shit-tier thread readable.

Even my other favorite poster Chimp, his posting has reached levels I never thought I'd see.

"I got a raise"

"Work sucked"

and then you have Frank's retarded brother in law Senri, who can't stop subtly talking about boners and eating people.

It's just too much for me

wellbye.gif

I'm playing softball this year first time in like 8 years

#chicksdigslapsingles

I would appreciate it. I was 21 when I made this account and it wasn't like I was really giving it much thought. 12 years later I do not have affection for that name.

Ah I remember when I has a 2005 account

Ah I remember when I has a 2005 account

missing_finger.jpg

This is the most rustled post I've seen in a loooong time lol

steve38 said:
I NEVER called you a whore, you fucking retard...I merely commented that Koreans are the most prolific Asians when it comes to US massage parlors. And you took offense and insulted my family.

And I'm done being nice to you....your parents FUCKING FAILED when they raised you as you are a complete piece of shit...TIGER MOM? fuck you. Yeah, I'm stooping down to Banchan level of insults....Daddy Issues for being in a western world trying to fuck an older guy, and too fucking stupid to even choose a decent one. You're garbage, Banchan, and any cuck that 'likes' you or want's to fly to meet you is probably just as fucked up as you are.

I could give two fucks about the forum here. It's nice to chat, but for you...it's your whole life. lol Have fun with that.

This is the most rustled post I've seen in a loooong time lol

steve38 said:
I NEVER called you a whore, you fucking retard...I merely commented that Koreans are the most prolific Asians when it comes to US massage parlors. And you took offense and insulted my family.

And I'm done being nice to you....your parents FUCKING FAILED when they raised you as you are a complete piece of shit...TIGER MOM? fuck you. Yeah, I'm stooping down to Banchan level of insults....Daddy Issues for being in a western world trying to fuck an older guy, and too fucking stupid to even choose a decent one. You're garbage, Banchan, and any cuck that 'likes' you or want's to fly to meet you is probably just as fucked up as you are.

I could give two fucks about the forum here. It's nice to chat, but for you...it's your whole life. lol Have fun with that.
<24>
Fucking guy is nuts. Just the fact that he claims to know about the asian demographic of jack shacks is very disturbing.

steve38 said:
Until you apologize to my wife, you are garbage to the forum...u apologize to others for small things, but you never apologize to my wife. You are shit as a person and as a poster. M wife is reading this as i type.....it sucks for her to hate koreans.......but it is what it it is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back