SBBC: Banchan is the GOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
East Coast/West coast

I was once involved in an east coast/west coast brew-ha-ha.

Two competing molecular biology journals started at the same time in the early 2000s; one out of Harvard (a group at Mass GEneral), the other of UCLA

The east coast guys were royally pissed that the west coast group was just copying them - LOL.

----meme-55250.jpg

having lived on both, I much prefer the West coast.
but those New England autumns are something to behold as well.

It's over with. Thankfully neither of us got shot or fell victim to a rap song before the resolution.

Lying, you're just trying to drive on the Beltway in light traffic.

actually that's a canard, there is no such thing as light traffic on the Beltway!
I went to the Inaguration back in January. Not because I'm a trump supporter, but because I've never been to one and I may not live here in 4 years. So I told myself I had to go.
Instead of dealing with traffic, law enforcement, parking and road closure (which was like every road) I ran to the inaguration and then ran back. Good day of mileage.

Beltway traffic and DC area Traffic in general makes me angry. It's not good for my health or anyone else's.

I guess I could ride the metro. But fuck that, that's for poor people. J/k

I went to the Inaguration back in January. Not because I'm a trump supporter, but because I've never been to one and I may not live here in 4 years. So I told myself I had to go.
Instead of dealing with traffic, law enforcement, parking and road closure (which was like every road) I ran to the inaguration and then ran back. Good day of mileage.

Beltway traffic and DC area Traffic in general makes me angry. It's not good for my health or anyone else's.

Did you observe all the flesh in your vicinity? If so what was the smell like?

having lived on both, I much prefer the West coast.
but those New England autumns are something to behold as well.

I enjoy the west coast much more as well. The sapiens in these regions are more open and willing to walk late at night. They love to make lasting friendships which is also important to me.

I enjoy the west coast much more as well. The sapiens in these regions are more open and willing to walk late at night. They love to make lasting friendships which is also important to me.
I could go for some of that sweet sapien tang tang right now too

Good call on the run.

I like the Metro! I often stay in Crystal city and just take the metro into the center of DC. I guess I'm in the poor people category :(

My Banchgoat thead in Gayburry got locked lmao

Good call on the run.

I like the Metro! I often stay in Crystal city and just take the metro into the center of DC. I guess I'm in the poor people category :(

Invite Mr Revolver over and teach him the ways of the poor. Teach him the value of his origins.

My Banchgoat thead in Gayburry got locked lmao

I know you want to migrate. You are not fooling anyone.

Only The Nexus will convince her Mr Faustian. Allow the embrace to happen and your desires will be another aspect of your existence.

I know you want to migrate. You are not fooling anyone.

Only The Nexus will convince her Mr Faustian. Allow the embrace to happen and your desires will be another aspect of your existence.

Honestly Senri I'm really just trying to get my gape game going

Honestly Senri I'm really just trying to get my gape game going

I know you are. Use the seed that has been embedded inside and flourish the poetry of life. I had seen how glorious you were before your little fall from grace with the silly ennui narrative.

I need you to be delicious...

I know you are. Use the seed that has been embedded inside and flourish the poetry of life. I had seen how glorious you were before your little fall from grace with the silly ennui narrative.

I need you to be delicious...
Fair enough

But I'm cautioning you Senri... JO is not to be trifled with...

Fair enough

But I'm cautioning you Senri... JO is not to be trifled with...

When you have lived as long as i have you learn to treat the meek with delicacy. For they know not the way to their own salvation.

Did you observe all the flesh in your vicinity? If so what was the smell like?
There was no flesh in my vicinity because there was hardly anybody there. I remember the smell of SAUSAGE from the breakfast sandwich I ate and the smell of coffee. Maybe a little corruption in there as well.

<18>

When you have lived as long as i have you learn to treat the meek with delicacy. For they know not the way to their own salvation.

Perfectly stated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back