SBBC: Banchan is the GOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much did they get you for on rims and tires? I hate rims unless they are custom stock (now). I had them taken off my Escalade and literally gave them to a friends little brother who will likely get murdered for them.<Fedor23>
1300 rims, 1400 tires. Not as bad as last time if that counts for anything. Ill probably get 1k back for my stock ones though, so really not much.

Ahh, Friday.
si6qqxtkclfvvjzp7m3e.gif

Lol i just saw Tito Otiz and yes he has a huge fucking head.

Was outside the iconic Miami Tower last night

I always thought the iconic downtown building was the one with hole in it.

Dude, if you're going to post Miami Vice clips, at least make it the original schlock.

Speaking of the opening of Miami Vice, I am in Orlando for a meeting (god help me, lord jesus christ) and I was looking for this climbing gym north of Orlando driving around aimless when I came across a dog racing track - I kid you not. I immediately thought of the old Miami Vice opening - LOL.

1300 rims, 1400 tires. Not as bad as last time if that counts for anything. Ill probably get 1k back for my stock ones though, so really not much.

That isn't bad.

there's a chinese place near me. $18 every couple of months, meh whatever.

but the ladies trim my eyebrows and nose hairs, which is a plus.

no hair in the ears yet.

ah, memories.

I remember that when the AO/Stout/RR stuff really blew up I was on dubs and couldn't post in the OT.

Everyone swore I was an alt at first lol.

Everyone swore I was an alt at first lol.
they probably thought you were a TCM troll because your first few targets were revolver and axehandle. but I was onboard from the jump street, gimmick or not, it was quality work.

Looks like Kaderp lost his personalized license plate.

lol I saw the pic and thought it was a trump supporter, then I saw the caption and found out that's his real name. hilarious.

lol I saw the pic and thought it was a trump supporter, then I saw the caption and found out that's his real name. hilarious.

Better yet, it's a sherdogger who posts regularly in the SBBC.

Man. Went in to the shop to get some automatic steps and leveling kit for the truck. Left with rims/tires ordered.

Fucker got me good. I should never get off work early again imo.
How high is your lift?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back