SBBC: Banchan is the GOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
No plat for me

<{1-7}>

You can have one too. All we need is one song on youtube from him dedicated to you. Only he has to post it and sing. No pictures or anything are required on your end.

You can have one too. All we need is one song on youtube from him dedicated to you. Only he has to post it and sing. No pictures or anything are required on your end.
What if i sing a song for you ?

<{1-15}>

Bad poster.

I believe you. I honestly haven't read any of his posts in years and had no clue he was still around until that thread.

I still think he owes you a song on youtube. His choice (or yours). It comes with a free Plat for a year. Win-win.
Hes not a bad poster, he rarely says anything. Hes just not really a controversial poster so maybe hes just not that interesting to read if you are looking for a good time.

the way he always has..
fruit-vendor-borrego-springs-california-52296761.jpg
6a00d8341bf8f353ef0147e1390add970b-900wi

Hes not a bad poster, he rarely says anything. Hes just not really a controversial poster so maybe hes just not that interesting to read if you are looking for a good time.

Makes sense. Like I said, I had no idea he was still around and you are correct as that is mostly what I look for on here. Most of the serious debates I get into here are in the SB. I stay away from politics, religion, ect...because it's completely pointless for the most part. Most of the time an attempt at a serious conversation ton those topics is the equivalent of arguing with a fire hydrant or a lamp shade.

Man. Went in to the shop to get some automatic steps and leveling kit for the truck. Left with rims/tires ordered.

Fucker got me good. I should never get off work early again imo.

Man. Went in to the shop to get some automatic steps and leveling kit for the truck. Left with rims/tires ordered.

Fucker got me good. I should never get off work early again imo.

How much did they get you for on rims and tires? I hate rims unless they are custom stock (now). I had them taken off my Escalade and literally gave them to a friends little brother who will likely get murdered for them.<Fedor23>

got a few really good Cabs yesterday. switching it up from tequila for a while.
good red wine is kind of special.

this shit is great
silver-oak-wines.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back