SBBC: Amber Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
I planned on looking at the shit without any glasses. I am pretty stupid, but testing has shown that I am slightly above average IQ wise. Is half of the population going blind from this eclipse?

I'm not an opthalmic pathologist but I would bet that staring at it for several minutes will do the same thing as laser induced retinopathy where there is damage to the retina pigment epithelium. LIR is cumulative and can show up much later so if you hear a bunch of people say, "I looked at it and nothing happened", just give it a few years to see the ultimate impact.

You guys understand that the traversing of the moon across the sun will take an hour and a half plus along the total eclipse band path, right? The total eclipse time is like 2mins but the partial covering will last more than 100mins.

Keep this in mind: the sun pumps out a shit load of light. Half of a shit load, is still more light than you should stare at.

This is why you have such a vibrantly tight cortex. It matches with your invitingly soft voice, and your heavy breathing from your recent uploaded videos indicates to me you have optimal spacing on your intercostal bone structure. Lung capacity is promising as is your Bronchi development, however that would entail some further inspection...........All your experience increases the dimensions of your musk. You are an interestingly delicious specimen Mr Dope. Worthy of more in depth focus and resolve.

Every action gives way to the synapses that manifest the motivation of ones inherent suffering. I want to ease that proclivity so that a beacon can be nuanced to it's pathos in so much that a new epoch may emerge deep inside those throbbing walls of creativity housed within you and all the Sapiens waiting to be assuaged....

giphy.gif

I'm not an opthalmic pathologist but I would bet that staring at it for several minutes will do the same thing as laser induced retinopathy where there is damage to the retina pigment epithelium. LIR is cumulative and can show up much later so if you hear a bunch of people say, "I looked at it and nothing happened", just give it a few years to see the ultimate impact.

You guys understand that the traversing of the moon across the sun will take an hour and a half plus along the total eclipse band path, right? The total eclipse time is like 2mins but the partial covering will last more than 100mins.

Keep this in mind: the sun pumps out a shit load of light. Half of a shit load, is still more light than you should stare at.

The pigment of the epithelium being in prism colors that you see in many Caucasians makes the process go quicker as the retina acts a lens to ones gorged vitreous flesh. They in theory should blind faster. Did you know thick the Macula can be. It varies from individual to individual...

going down to SD next weekend, nice to get outta Bartertown every once in a while

I really don't understand this eclipse hype.

They should have a mini purge, only in the places where it's a full eclipse, that lasts as long as the eclipse itself.

Really spice shit up.

chilly (iirc) was right, iron fist's whiny demeanor kills the other vibe of this defenders show
granted i'm only two episodes in, but cmon son. buck up bart, buck up

Eclipse saved ol dude in Apocalytpo, other than that i got nothing

That movie is so savage, gets slept on cuz of mels racist tirade IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back