SBBC: Amber Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I was speaking of people like you who cheer for teams in other time zones. Gotta love those Bills start times, eh?
So how does that equate to tail gating @ 5 am? Bills starts times are awesome on the west coast. I eat breakfast and then get to watch the game and can do whatever I want later in the day. Beats living in a flyover state just to watch football a little later.

So how does that equate to tail gating @ 5 am? Bills starts times are awesome on the west coast. I eat breakfast and then get to watch the game and can do whatever I want later in the day. Beats living in a flyover state just to watch football a little later.

Everything is awesome, Revo.

So 60% of people voted that it wasn't the best time zone for football?

Glad that's settled.
Was that 60% a majority for one time zone.....

You fucking idiot lol.

Was that 60% a majority for one time zone.....

You fucking idiot lol.
The consensus is that there are better options. In other words, literally anywhere but the west coast is better for football.

As shown by the results.

The consensus is that there are better options. In other words, literally anywhere but the west coast is better for football.

As shown by the results.
The majority says pst. Youre just too dumb to grasp it lol.

This day needs to hurry up Im ready to start these 8 days off.

Money never sleeps. Remember this, rem

I'm up at 5:45 no matte what. If I'm on the west coast, I just get up at 3am and start working.

Sadly, I mostly PVR football games now and get through them in 45mins.

Last edited:
This is incorrect.

When you add two options that aren't valid options, you ruin the validity of the entire poll and it is therefor inadmissible.
I think his lack of sleep is clouding his mind.

Must be difficult to wake up at 4am to watch football. I'm sure it catches up to you after a while.

I think his lack of sleep is clouding his mind.

Must be difficult to wake up at 4am to watch football. I'm sure it catches up to you after a while.

I've always read "There's nothing like a nice warm cup of coffee while watching a game of football"

I mean, I prefer a cold beer (and not during alcoholic level times like 8 am) with my football, but too each their own.

Would love to be in pacific time zone for football season. Try out living in Hawaiian/Aleutians time and catching any sporting events lmao

I fkn left my place at 7:30 am this morning, just got home and it's bout 5:30 pm, and I still gotta brief 21 pages of cases + read 44 pages of textbook for my 10:30 am class tomorrow fml

Lol @ getting an education

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back