SBBC: Amber Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you ever come across Julian Jackson while visiting the USVI?

kinda random i know, but I assume he's still a pretty big deal there. Probably my favorite boxer of all time
some dude made a thread about him in that canner vs. floyd subforum earlier today

Yes I did. It was very good. You should try it.
I have, horrible for cuts. If youre gonna smoke, Smoke at the end next time, you'll notice a huge difference. Only time i smoke to start is chicken w/ wood

Man could he penetrate deep inside with mighty fury. He knows how to relax the body no doubt...

what's your thoughts on mr. bolt being denied from the nexus today?

I have, horrible for cuts. If youre gonna smoke, Smoke at the end next time, you'll notice a huge difference. Only time i smoke to start is chicken w/ wood

ad38af527467738e0a87cf9d1398102b.gif

what's your thoughts on mr. bolt being denied from the nexus today?

He should have listened to his beautiful glistening body. No matter, he is still elite flesh of this century. Ride off into the sunset as he ascends towards The Nexus. It blesses you even in failure Mr Wlu. It always forgives...

Got fucking wrecked last night. DIdn't wake up til noon today and felt like shit all day. Decided to treat myself to a good dinner. Steak, potato, and asparagus. Washed that down with a couple beers and I think I am recovering now.

IMG_1291_zps7dceiz7i.jpg

There you go tight flesh. Assuaging nicely Mr Moon...

Nothing to be honest. It was meh. I'm beyond sick of Floyd/Canner at this point. I barely care that I'm going to put it in perspective.

Just forget about it till the day. Spend time with your beautiful family.

Some girls hungover as fuck in my bed. About to call an Uber to take her home lmao. We almost went to the fair last night @Revolver but we met up too late.

Some girls hungover as fuck in my bed. About to call an Uber to take her home lmao. We almost went to the fair last night @Revolver but we met up too late.

That's not a chick, it's doughbelly lmao.

Pics or doughbelly. I was there last night. It was packed.

You should have her cook you breakfast @Corona. Or is she that bad youd rather not see her during the day?

You should have her cook you breakfast @Corona. Or is she that bad youd rather not see her during the day?

Nah. That extends the day. Get em' outta there lol. She has served her purpose.

I don't have shit to eat in my house lol. Might go get breakfast then take her home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back