SBBC: Amber Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok bye sorry
giphy.gif

Just wish i had had my phone on me. We had to swim in from the boat so i left it behind. He pulled up after we were already on tge beach in his 60' Catamaran (8 of us had rented a 25' power boat which looked like a dinghy sitting next to it lol). Then he had three more boats take him and his crew from the big boat to the beach. They still carried him off the smaller boat to the beach. We thought it was an old lady at first because he was wearing a toga. Lol. He was real nice. Talked to everyone and drinks were pretty much on him. My wife was asking him about having the Obamas over recently. He was gushing. We didn't want to bother him too much so only talked for a couple minutes. Was pretty cool how nice he was to literally everyone who wanted to meet him.

Thats awesome, man. It's nice to know there are billionaires out there that are humble and polite...and he likes to party. Awesome

Undercard is looking nice, can't believe they got Porter on the pre prelims on free TV, Gervonta will gain some fans, that guy is unreal, I"m happy for him that he gets to fight on this hype of a card.

I've been calling people out left and right on FB and in the Conor/Floyd discussion for shitting on that undercard.

Definitely a strong undercard. I was pleasantly surprised to see that

Semi related, this Paxton/Trevor talk is driving me fucking insane. Everyone close to the Broncans have said it's Trevor's job and Paxton is a fucking can, idk why this needs to be some huge day to day issue. wtf man.

The guy can't throw a football. HE CANT FUCKING THROW

Semi related, this Paxton/Trevor talk is driving me fucking insane. Everyone close to the Broncans have said it's Trevor's job and Paxton is a fucking can, idk why this needs to be some huge day to day issue. wtf man.

The guy can't throw a football. HE CANT FUCKING THROW
Gotta go with Seimen, no question.

Gotta go with Seimen, no question.
I've never rooted against the Broncs, even in pre-season, but i would love to see Paxton go out there and just bomb like I know he can and will so we can spare any possible embarrassment in a game that counts.

Brian Griese was ripping him to shreds, Stokley as well. I'm not saying they're the end all be all of qb assesment, but both have been in some high level playing franchises and also been around some chodes.

I've never rooted against the Broncs, even in pre-season, but i would love to see Paxton go out there and just bomb like I know he can and will so we can spare any possible embarrassment in a game that counts.

Brian Griese was ripping him to shreds, Stokley as well. I'm not saying they're the end all be all of qb assesment, but both have been in some high level playing franchises and also been around some chodes.
I'm drunk right now and you're typing way too much

Was it slathered in mayonnaise? Did it have dipping sauces of Ketch and milk?

It honestly seems like you undercooked it as well. A good steak should be taken off the grill at 200 F.

It's disappointing when you perform like this.

Why do you doubt it? I put it in the smoker until it hit 110 and then seared it on the grill for a couple minutes. Not exactly rocket science.
You smoked a ribeye?
Yeesh.

Where's the myoglobin

Undercard is looking nice, can't believe they got Porter on the pre prelims on free TV, Gervonta will gain some fans, that guy is unreal, I"m happy for him that he gets to fight on this hype of a card.

I've been calling people out left and right on FB and in the Conor/Floyd discussion for shitting on that undercard.
gervonta davis means serious business

liam walsh was dominating cats and he got wrecked w/ hilarious ease by gervonta
such power for a lower weight class, 18 wins, 17 by ko
edit: he was at one of the press confs, and i don't recall Conor saying shit to him haha. Everyone else in the entourage, yes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back