SBBC: Amber Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ur boy GM wrecked him, like badly.

Other than that, he was consistently starching cats

That was pretty brutal. He had nothing for G-Man though.

His KO of Herrol Graham remains one of my favorites.

i think he was getting too old at that pt, plus he fought w/ reckless abandon. I don't think as many noticed b/c he KO'd everyone, but he got caught alot b/c of his throwing style even in some of the short fights he won.
lefts, rights, off the back foot, short punches, etc.... didn't matter.

G Man is such a tragedy. Did you ever meet him when he was prime flesh?

The Foxhunter meeting Richard Branson.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Its so perfect. Legit LOLd

Julian Jackson had bricks for hands, his highlight videos are some of my favorites to watch.

@RR what'd you think of the sparring videos with Paulie and McGregor?

I know Floyd is still going to thrash him, but that seemed pretty legit to me, I expected even an out of shape Paulie to school him.

Julian Jackson had bricks for hands, his highlight videos are some of my favorites to watch.

@RR what'd you think of the sparring videos with Paulie and McGregor?

I know Floyd is still going to thrash him, but that seemed pretty legit to me, I expected even an out of shape Paulie to school him.

Nothing to be honest. It was meh. I'm beyond sick of Floyd/Canner at this point. I barely care that I'm going to put it in perspective.

Got fucking wrecked last night. DIdn't wake up til noon today and felt like shit all day. Decided to treat myself to a good dinner. Steak, potato, and asparagus. Washed that down with a couple beers and I think I am recovering now.

IMG_1291_zps7dceiz7i.jpg

Nothing to be honest. It was meh. I'm beyond sick of Floyd/Canner at this point. I barely care that I'm going to put it in perspective.
Send over the tickets lmao

Got fucking wrecked last night. DIdn't wake up til noon today and felt like shit all day. Decided to treat myself to a good dinner. Steak, potato, and asparagus. Washed that down with a couple beers and I think I am recovering now.

IMG_1291_zps7dceiz7i.jpg
Niiiiiiceeeeeeeeee

Undercard is looking nice, can't believe they got Porter on the pre prelims on free TV, Gervonta will gain some fans, that guy is unreal, I"m happy for him that he gets to fight on this hype of a card.

I've been calling people out left and right on FB and in the Conor/Floyd discussion for shitting on that undercard.

The Foxhunter meeting Richard Branson.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Its so perfect. Legit LOLd
Just wish i had had my phone on me. We had to swim in from the boat so i left it behind. He pulled up after we were already on tge beach in his 60' Catamaran (8 of us had rented a 25' power boat which looked like a dinghy sitting next to it lol). Then he had three more boats take him and his crew from the big boat to the beach. They still carried him off the smaller boat to the beach. We thought it was an old lady at first because he was wearing a toga. Lol. He was real nice. Talked to everyone and drinks were pretty much on him. My wife was asking him about having the Obamas over recently. He was gushing. We didn't want to bother him too much so only talked for a couple minutes. Was pretty cool how nice he was to literally everyone who wanted to meet him.

IMG_1291_zps7dceiz7i.jpg
Show us the inside, don't be shy girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back