SBBC: Amber Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolt's final race in about 10 minutes

Damn Bolt got hurt

what an unfortunate ending for bolt

always had that "invincible" feel

Went for a day trip to the BVI today. Met Richard Branson at Jost Van Dyke. Nice guy. It was his son's birthday. He and his entourage pulled up in their boat right next ours at White Harbor. They were celebrating decked out in Roman soldier, Viking and Barbarian gear. Branson was dressed as Caesar getting carried in from the boat. Lmao. That beach is nothing but bars everyone just sails up. They hit the Soggy Dollar and started buying everyone shots of some fancy Patron. Good day.

have you ever come across Julian Jackson while visiting the USVI?

kinda random i know, but I assume he's still a pretty big deal there. Probably my favorite boxer of all time

I haven't but I'm here for another week and we have a lot of friends who work hospitality. I'll see if i can find out where he hangs. If i do I'll try to get you an auto.

have you ever come across Julian Jackson while visiting the USVI?

kinda random i know, but I assume he's still a pretty big deal there. Probably my favorite boxer of all time
He is super cool. He loves to talk boxing and has a son who fights.

lol @ iwb, the foxhunter, rubbing elbows w/ his kind.

He is super cool. He loves to talk boxing and has a son who fights.

Man could he penetrate deep inside with mighty fury. He knows how to relax the body no doubt...

@senri what's your occupation and academic background?

I am unaccredited Mr Polish. Where i grew up there was no school or university. Lay of the land and those whom inhabited it were my teachers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back