Say what you will about Jon Jones, but

Felsh

57-0
Banned
Reaction score
but he is all around of the most genuinely good guys in the UFC. He has shown warmth and compassion to reside in his heart time and time again, regardless of his "allegations". They way he is around his children, the support he has for his team - and the love he has for his brothers are all evidence of this. When Jones beat DC in their rematch he had the opportunity to tear him down even further, but he extended a proverbial arm with grace to his fallen foe.

Jon Jones puts himself behind others

https://www.mmamania.com/2011/3/19/...ls-his-subduing-a-thief-after-robbery-attempt

A mans eyes do not lie and I think you will find unwavering benevolence in the eyes of this man
JonJones.jpg

Hate on his court troubles or his fighting all you want, but the mans character speaks for itself.

hit and run on a pregnant woman

when I look into his eyes, I see a scheming, manipulative, pretentious, self-absorbed human being

jones.jpg

Arguably the MMA GOAT but he's not a great person lmao what are you talking about

Having the presence of mind to seem like a good person in front of cameras, and actually being a good person are two very different things

It’s funny that some people think that post fight speech was genuine, and not a roundabout way to rub salt in the wounds. He kissed DC on the forehead like a little kid for fucks sake

you guys are HILARIOUS trying to say he's not a great HUMAN BEING just because of matters of the OCTAGON

you guys are HILARIOUS trying to say he's not a great HUMAN BEING just because of matters of the OCTAGON

HIT AND RUN ON A PREGNANT WOMAN

Jones is not a good person. He's a typical self-obsessed sports star.

Jones is type of guy to buy the whole club shots, and get all his buds laid through affiliation alone

Mark Munoz has a warm heart but he ain't getting your dick wet

Back