Say what you want about Till but...

KOFight228

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How many other fighters have missed weight and openly said, 'I dont deserve a title shot, I didnt make weight'. 'Whether it was a win, lose or draw, I've got to take a bit of it off because I didnt make weight'. Very humble post fight presser. Compare that to someone like Dern who didnt even apologise for it, whereas Till was visibly embarrassed.
That said, as he said a fight isnt won or lost on a 3lb difference, if anything those 3lb would slow you down against someone like WB.
The right man won, check the significant strikes, Till had more in every round.

Edit: Also did anyone notice WB's dad at the interview? Visibly disgusted to shake Tills hand, and in complete denial with a visible shake of the head at the result. Found that quite funny. Dude seems super intense as a father.

Last edited:
I like his openness and real persona, he has self belief, he doesn't lie about how he feels.

It's a breath of fresh air to see a fighter who don't think they deserve way more than they do, what fighter yesterday called out someone way too high up? I cant remember....

Last edited:
Agreed, TS.
Let´s give the man another chance.
A lot of good fighters have missed weight before.
hqdefault.jpg

Good 1st post. On this account anyways. I had Till winning, but it was close enough that I couldn't have been upset if WB got the nod.

Agreed, TS.
Let´s give the man another chance.
A lot of good fighters have missed weight before.
hqdefault.jpg
ahh sheeit, after changing my av and telling Sherdog he broke my heart. As soon as Till walked in the building for the fight I couldn't hold onto the anger.

He's half right.

He doesn't deserve the shot, but it's not just because he didn't make weight.

He's half right.

He doesn't deserve the shot, but it's not just because he didn't make weight.
Well he also said he needs to beat everyone in the top 10 and not hop in front and be gifted the shot. So he's 100% right in every respect.

Even if he made weight he wouldn't have got the T.S.

He's fighting Kamaru next, for the next title shot (after RDA vs Colby winner).

Till seems to get it and is obviously working his ass off. I believe he made some miscalculations with his weight and Wonderboy made him a fair deal. He better learn from this and not cut it so close next time if he wants a title shot.

He gave birth to another MMA meme , I apporve

Back