Say What? Joey Diaz and UFC Vet Make Lewd Statements Concerning Mackenzie Dern’s Body

I personally wouldn't do that to Dern.. Ugh.. but at the end of the day a fucking comedian is saying that.. Dana knows who Joey Diaz is and I don't thinks he gives two fucks about a comedian cracking jokes.

Comedian Joey Diaz is a longtime friend of UFC commentating veteran Joe Rogan. Following UFC 222, the comedian took to Twitter to make a lewd comment concerning Mackenzie Dern. The statement may be read below:

“Mackenzie Derns asshole is going to smell tremendous after the fight”

Following the statement, former UFC fighter and ADCC champion Vinny Magalhaes offered a lewd response to Diaz.

“I bet it will also be tasty!”
Diaz then showed his approval of the fighter’s message with another statement.

“That’s why I love you Professor”

http://mmaimports.com/2018/03/say-j...atements-concerning-mackenzie-derns-body/amp/

Should the UFC take action over these message?

Yeah TS you are a real "Me Too" movement guy.

With your woman objectifying AV you should be judged just as harshly as the guys you are tattling on.

Sheesh.

It was a compliment, no matter how terribly 'shitty' the wording was.

<Fedor23>
On one hand, I think, youve entered combat sports and a fan base of a certain ilk, no biggie; on the other hand, I think, one of the best things about it is the equal playing field the men and women fight on, in practice, and on the cards, it really is one of the most, albeit quietly, equanimous sports available; and this comment, made by someone with a platform, audience, and with many MMA related guests, may not be in line with the over all respect given to women in the sport.

I like Joey Diaz, I listen to his podcasts on drives sometimes, and I apprciate his humor.

But I could see how this comment, coupled with Vinny's response, could make some female fighters uncomfortable.

Am I the only one who doesn't find Dern attractive at all? She looks out of shape, flabby, saggy ass and cellulite.

Not to mention she was 2 minutes away from losing to a nobody. Whats so appealing about this girl?
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the idea of a girl fighting at 115 and being flabby,

surprise, another thread about Mackenzie Dern gets wasteland'd

Comedian Joey Diaz is a longtime friend of UFC commentating veteran Joe Rogan. Following UFC 222, the comedian took to Twitter to make a lewd comment concerning Mackenzie Dern. The statement may be read below:

Following the statement, former UFC fighter and ADCC champion Vinny Magalhaes offered a lewd response to Diaz.

http://mmaimports.com/2018/03/say-j...atements-concerning-mackenzie-derns-body/amp/

Yet, humor is alive! xD

Lol thanks for sharing. Man that's just locker room banter. Joey should be a little more careful about what he says in the public eye. The guy has a history of saying some crazy stuff too.

Back