Saw UFC 190 how is Rogan taken seriously?

Lol. He was legit struggling to form sentences when interviewing Ronda. This is all after witnessing a backyard level brawl between two awful strikers. Horrific stuff.
. {<jordan}<DCrying><mma3>

Rogan SHAMEFULLY rode Ronda's dick to a degree that is rarely seen. He literally cried on his podcast talking to her about how great she was. Said she was a "once ever" athlete who would beat 50% of the men's 135 division... lol...

I love Rogan but you gotta take everything he says with a grain of salt. He used to say that people got knocked out because there's a nerve behind your jaw and when you get hit hard in the jaw it slides into the nerve. Apparently he doesn't realize your jaw bone is bolted to your fucking skull and doesn't slide into anything lol

That was so cringy.
"The Best Ever"
Joe Rogan is a brown nosing cuck
Ve9Y3.gif

"I have been watching those videos of you training with Edmond and wow your hands have really improved"

Lol I'm speechless

latest

Member when people used to think Rhonda was good?
Anyone who doesn't see that Ronda is good just avoided one stupid opinion for another. She's not a once ever athlete. She's also not a can. She was excellent at what she did, but had some gaping holes in her skillset. She fucked up anyone except elite strikers. She was either too lazy, too proud, too complacent or too something to ever work on striking defense.

Anyone who doesn't see that Ronda is good just avoided one stupid opinion for another. She's not a once ever athlete. She's also not a can. She was excellent at what she did, but had some gaping holes in her skillset. She fucked up anyone except elite strikers. She was either too lazy, too proud, too complacent or too something to ever work on striking defense.
Hello Mr Buzz Killington

Rogan doesn't know stand up. Ok that's unfair, he knows tae kwon do, but whe it comes to boxing/kickboxing he uses broad terms for his analysis. He'll say stuff like "use footwork", "use angles", and to use certain attacks eg "throw leg kicks"; where a guy like Dominick Cruz will tell you how a fighter will set those up, because he actually knows what he's talking about.
This annoys me more than almost anything else with Joe. Not even his lacking in depth of knowledge when it comes to boxing and kickboxing, but even on a surface level how he calls stand-up portions of fights. "Jon throws a right hand," followed by either a tangent or silence. He doesn't specify what type of punch was thrown, unless it's an uppercut and then it's like some foreign thing he's surprised to see. He doesn't talk about what happens before and after the strikes; the range, how the fighters are attempting to close distance, how they exit after attacks, how they respond to attack, which direction they tend to move their head (IF they move their head); it's just "OH he caught him !" And that's especially bad when you frequently have fighters throwing at the same time. Who caught who ?! Pronouns, pal.

Stann and Cruz have really elevated what I expect from commentators and analysts, and Joe doesn't cut it when it's standing. He's decent with the ground stuff, but even then, he's a BJJ guy, not an MMA guy so he's familiar with the techniques in isolation, far from elbows and fists coming down on you as you attempt to perform.

hahaha embarrassing. Ronda is amateurish and so is everyone else in that division, its low-level amateurish fighting. Never forget when she said she can beat Cain Velasquez and Floyd hahahahaha. Rogan was probably in total agreement too.

I have watched thousands of ammy fights,you must be retarded,I mean really dislike wmma.

I think it's right on point in a thread about a widespread delusion to argue against an equally widespread delusion that replaced the first.
I thought it was a fair and good point. History will probably look back at her similarly to how we look back at a Mark Coleman or someone similar; dominant in the early days when opponents weren't as athletic and weren't prepared for her impressive but narrow skillset, but faltered and was unable to maintain that top spot as other athletes with broader skillsets entered the sport.

Lol. He was legit struggling to form sentences when interviewing Ronda. This is all after witnessing a backyard level brawl between two awful strikers. Horrific stuff.
. {<jordan}<DCrying><mma3>
Nowadays his voice pisses me off for a guy who takes so much testosterone up his ass his voice makes u think different his dhea is through the roof

Back