Saw This Tweet

I don't give the slightest fuck if CM comes back or not but this shit is golden if true!

Reports are bullshit. Though he can't fight for shit, pro wrestlers take a beating and have to be pretty tough.

ufc did mess up having him fight a grapper and not finding a guy who was a boxing striker based background.

Nope. Did you see that one punch CM threw before getting taken down? Anyone semi-competent in striking would have beaten him senseless. Putting him against a guy who would sub him quick was a humane decision.

I don't care at all about this 'news'.

He could have beat Lobov, thats a 50/50 fight, toss up. but that garbage wouldn't even make it to the dark bouts of a King of the Cage event in Montana, so better he does go back to WWE
No idea why people keep saying this. Artem went the distance with Ryan hall so blue belt Phil has nothing for him. His striking is light years ahead of CM Punk's and as far as experience...there's no competition. He would literally have no path to victory against Artem.

If true, I wish he goes back to WWE where he would be more comfortable. I don't want to see him fight again, it was kinda embarrassing to see him try.

Edit: these tweets are hilarious, definitely know now they ain't true but I wish they were.

Last edited:
These started off believable, still funny though

Can somebody please send/tag/whatever this thread to all the shitty no effort trolls that have been around here lately....

This is his it's done people.
Take notes.
Semi-believable-enough to be interesting, based on relevant info, and most important, funny.

Crazy how Dana paid this motherfucker $500,000 for that shit show.
$750,000

At least that is how I remember it.

He probably paid his way with WWE fan purchases. Assuming the UFC gets about half the PPV money that would only need 30,000 PPV buys to pay for Phil.

Back