#SaveZuba was a success - Zubaira Tukhugov didn't got cut from UFC

He should've been cut. Didn't have to get involved and showed no remorse after it. By comparison what Paul Daley did was far less
Not trying to debate this because it's meaningless, but in my opinion Tukhugov did nothing wrong. Conor deserved everything that happened to him after attacking Abubakar, and anyway Tukhugov didn't landed a single punch, who lit Conor up wasn't a UFC fighter, it was their coach, retired Sambo competitor.
Daley being cut was bullshit too.

Never watched him fight. Is he even good? He didn't even hurt a defeated Colin with his back turned to him.

I thought he should've gotten the decision over Moicano but that was awhile ago so take it for what it's worth.

Very good. Dude is a great fighter although a little wild (which I expect to be corrected enough since he's full time AKA since his last fight). Fought Moicano to a razorthin split-decision-loss (in Brazil, who woudl've guessed...) in a fight that I think he won. Recently beat Josh Emmet in a grappling match. So fuck Lobov and give him some actual competetion.

Never watched him fight. Is he even good? He didn't even hurt a defeated Colin with his back turned to him.

That wasn't Zubaira.

Zubaira is the guy who ran and punched Conor face to face. After they exchanged punches, Zuba backed away and someone else attacked Conor from behind.

GorgeousSorrowfulIntermediateegret-size_restricted.gif

Black shirt is Zuba, not red shirt.

Very good. Dude is a great fighter although a little wild (which I expect to be corrected enough since he's full time AKA since his last fight). Fought Moicano to a razorthin split-decision-loss (in Brazil, who woudl've guessed...) in a fight that I think he won. Recently beat Josh Emmet in a grappling match. So fuck Lobov and give him some actual competetion.
The only BR judge involved in that decision scored for Tukhugov. If it's a bad decision, nothing to do with being in Brazil.

ha ha ,u didnt even watch the after fight brawl, Conors back was not turned to him

Khabib runs UFC now. Dagestan strong.
Zubaira-Khabib.jpg

Who Tukhugov (18-4) should fight next? IMO UFC should say fuck it and feed Lobov to Tukhugov. He's a great fighter, controversies aside.
giphy.gif

Zubaira vs. Artem would sell! Make it happen!

Not trying to debate this because it's meaningless, but in my opinion Tukhugov did nothing wrong. Conor deserved everything that happened to him after attacking Abubakar, and anyway Tukhugov didn't landed a single punch, who lit Conor up wasn't a UFC fighter, it was their coach, retired Sambo competitor.
Daley being cut was bullshit too.
Would hardly say he guy in the red shirt lit him up. Threw a hook with his thumb and side of hand. Zubaira didn't run to the defence of Abubakar he went for Conor afterwards. Not a Conor fan but Conor punching Abubakar was Conor defending his team and stopping him jumping over to do so. Khabib and Islam along with the interpretator tried to attack Conors team what the fuck would make Conor think Abubakar was going to stop Khabib. Zubaira went after Conor because he wanted to get a cheap shot in more or less his own words. Hope the coward gets cut or beaten into obscurity at the very least

Would hardly say he guy in the red shirt lit him up. Threw a hook with his thumb and side of hand. Zubaira didn't run to the defence of Abubakar he went for Conor afterwards. Not a Conor fan but Conor punching Abubakar was Conor defending his team and stopping him jumping over to do so. Khabib and Islam along with the interpretator tried to attack Conors team what the fuck would make Conor think Abubakar was going to stop Khabib. Zubaira went after Conor because he wanted to get a cheap shot in more or less his own words. Hope the coward gets cut or beaten into obscurity at the very least
Conor landed at Tukhugov's arm lol
If Zubaira wanted to be a man he should've fought Conor one on one
He has spoke about it many times, he's down. Conor is not, obviously.

Hopefully UFC makes him sit out until the contract expires.

Conor landed at Tukhugov's arm lol

He has spoke about it many times, he's down. Conor is not, obviously.

He's a coward, he wouldn't fight him one on one. Landed on his arm? Conor is trying to fight off Abubakar, security pushing him back, a guy climbing the cage and attacking him from behind and this little weasel trying to pop a cheap shot in. Zuba should've been cut. Period.

He's a coward, he wouldn't fight him one on one. Landed on his arm? Conor is trying to fight off Abubakar, security pushing him back, a guy climbing the cage and attacking him from behind and this little weasel trying to pop a cheap shot in. Zuba should've been cut. Period.
Zuba called him out many times, of course he would fight Conor lol
He would probably ragdoll Conor into total irrelevance.

And no, if Conor wasn't cut for the bus thing, neither should Zuba be.

He should've been cut. Didn't have to get involved and showed no remorse after it. By comparison what Paul Daley did was far less

Conor punched Khabib's brother in the face, so this Zubaira guy jumped in the cage and punched Conor in the back of the head. That's fair, if you want to play that game.

Zuba called him out many times, of course he would fight Conor lol
He would probably ragdoll Conor into total irrelevance.

And no, if Conor wasn't cut for the bus thing, neither should Zuba be.

Conor should have. If he was he would've fought outside the UFC and they would've lost their cash cow. The UFC is your business you're invested in, when you bought it for $4bn it was making good money, a lot of that was down to one fighter. Now that fighter has gone off to box and hasn't been around for a couple of years, no PPV has cane close to those numbers. Last WW title fight was 220k buys. Now the guy is back and can do 2.5M+ buys. How would you handle the bus situation?

Zuba doesn't bring that money in and UFC fighters have been cut for less. Should Conor have been cut? Morally yes he should have, but I understand the business decision not to cut him. Also I don't believe Conor meant for it to go that far. Zuba had clear intentions to hurt.
Zuba doesn't make money for the UFC. Should be cut, also add in the fact Zuba is a PED cheat.

Last edited:
I don't want Zubaira to get cut, but I wouldn't get to invested in him either.

Already suspended by USADA, will get suspended for this also, has the vibe of a guy that will get himself into shit again.

How long before he takes some "tainted supplements" again?

Conor punched Khabib's brother in the face, so this Zubaira guy jumped in the cage and punched Conor in the back of the head. That's fair, if you want to play that game.
Actually you are wrong. The guy in the red t-shirt was an old friend of Khabib and retired Sambo competitor, Zubaira was in black in the ring. Also Abubakar is Khabibs cousin, was climbing the cage and Conor beloved he was going to attack his team

Back