Save net neutrality.

To be fair, unless your in a small town usually you have 2 or so options not including spotty satalite internet.
I live in Los Angeles. 10,170,000 people. You only have one ISP choice depending on what street you live on.

Until we change our infustructure, our ISP issues will not change.
FCC should have forced the sale or fair-priced rental of final lines. Yes I understand that company x paid to install those lines, and they should be paid accordingly.

Last edited:
I live in Los Angeles. 10,170,000 people. You only have one ISP choice depending on what street you live on.
Funny, I live in LA too and have access to spectrum and At&t but I know what your saying.

Were fucked, hes voting yes.

Funny, I live in LA too and have access to spectrum and At&t but I know what your saying.

Were fucked, hes voting yes.
My neighborhood was Verizon only, then they were sold to Frontier. So now its Frontier only.

Wow, break for security. Looks like 5th dude is in favor. Security break, some asshat mustve made a bomb threat.

Lol someone called in a bomb threat I think. Some internet nerds took it a wee bit too far.

The Hill newspapers feed is still running if anyone wants to see it.

Amazing that so many proponents pose this as a consumer choice issue, when it is a monopoly at the final line level. You have one ISP choice. That's the definition of monopoly.

She state's 50% of consumers have only one ISP choice.
They also purposely avoid each other's markets.

To be fair, unless your in a small town usually you have 2 or so options not including spotty satalite internet. Take a look at my post a few above for a quick explanation of why there is a monopoly. Until we change our infustructure, our ISP issues will not change.
My area has the lines that were hung in the air in the 50s-60s, that's it.

Internet killed overpriced cable. Your cell provider is killing the internet. For a lot of Americans we can get much faster and better phone internet than home internet. Our infrastructure sucks

I'm so happy that unelected officials get to decide what's best for the American people. Nothing like MAGA #winning.

I'm so happy that unelected officials get to decide what's best for the American people. Nothing like MAGA #winning.
Don't worry. The GOP Congress can stop this from going into effect.

But they won't.

Curious to see what tiered package sherdog will be on.

Later, poor people

Back