Saunders vs. Lemieux Ordered By WBO, Says Golden Boy Prez

Happy for my man Lemieux, But was really hoping to see him Vs Kirkland instead.

Maybe for a title defense, Lemieux can win this one.

Happy for my man Lemieux, But was really hoping to see him Vs Kirkland instead.

Maybe for a title defense, Lemieux can win this one.

If Lemieux fights and beats Saunders, I don't think he should fight Kirkland. I mean, he shouldn't fight Kirkland regardless. I don't feel like watching a man die in the ring. But definitely not if he holds a title. Kirklands last fight was getting knocked out cold at 154. He doesn't deserve a title shot at 160. Lemieux isn't the boxer that Canelo is but if he touches James' chin then Kirkland is in a world of shit.

god i hope david fucks him up.

Maybe Lemieux can knock that port-wine stain off his face. He'd be doing the boxing community a great public service if he did. Lately Billy has been trying to blend it in with his beard but we can still see it.

This isn't a bad fight, actually.

If Lemieux fights and beats Saunders, I don't think he should fight Kirkland. I mean, he shouldn't fight Kirkland regardless. I don't feel like watching a man die in the ring. But definitely not if he holds a title. Kirklands last fight was getting knocked out cold at 154. He doesn't deserve a title shot at 160. Lemieux isn't the boxer that Canelo is but if he touches James' chin then Kirkland is in a world of shit.

any time kirkland is mentioned i get two flashbacks.

one, ann wolfe describing canelo as "that lil redheaded motherfucker can fight!"

and two, kirkland getting killed with that right hand.

kirkland getting KTFO like that, not fighting for 2 years and coming back against someone like lemieux is just cruel. don't do that to the man.

I think Lemieux sparks him. Not that he's special, but fuck BJS.

Lemieux could well KO him but I doubt BJS would need any bogus scoring to secure the win if it went 12.
He doesn't throw enough to out point Lemieux, IMO.

He's a spoiler character and only one bloke has managed that, years ago. He's a vastly different proposition these days.

Back