Saunders vs Andrade announced.

So if a black guy happens to sell drugs, does he become a N....?
Lol. You would have to ask the black community about that one. I think you'd be surprised by the answer.

Racism is an attempt to paint all persons with one Inane attribute as the same in a degrading way. You can clearly see I have distinguished between the two.

Lol. You would have to ask the black community about that one. I think you'd be surprised by the answer.

Racism is an attempt to paint all persons with one Inane attribute as the same in a degrading way. You can clearly see I have distinguished between the two.
Again, racist terms amongst the race themselves isn't the same man...

If I saw a black dude do something illegal outside, it would be wrong to consider him a n....
Trying to justify the racism that surrounds the travelling community is laughable.
They are and always have been the most racially discriminated and profiled race ever.
Hell, if I had been brought up through generations and generations of oppression for my race, then I wouldnt feel anyway about those exact people or their land either.

Guess it depends how you look at things, I have a lot of sympathy for travellers and many many traveller friends, the treatment they get and barely even acknowledge is disgusting, let alone what they do acknowledge...

Again, racist terms amongst the race themselves isn't the same man...

If I saw a black dude do something illegal outside, it would be wrong to consider him a n....
Trying to justify the racism that surrounds the travelling community is laughable.
They are and always have been the most racially discriminated and profiled race ever.
Hell, if I had been brought up through generations and generations of oppression for my race, then I wouldnt feel anyway about those exact people or their land either.

Guess it depends how you look at things, I have a lot of sympathy for travellers and many many traveller friends, the treatment they get and barely even acknowledge is disgusting, let alone what they do acknowledge...
You say racist terms. But then don't even go by the definition. Is calling someone gammon racist? No. It describes a sub set of people..

Would I refer to anyone as a N word? No. Obviously that is inherently racist. I just think youre wrong and disagree with you.

lol what utter fckin nonsense. Travellers aren’t given shit because of the colour of their skin or heritage,but due to the actions of many of them. For example pitching up on land people own and then using intimidation tactics, paying fck all tax and being a drain on the communities that they decide to pitch up at.

Do they not have to follow the same set of rules the rest of the country has to follow. how the fck is that racism? Not all but A lot of these travellers deserve the shit they get

lol what utter fckin nonsense. Travellers aren’t given shit because of the colour of their skin or heritage,but due to the actions of many of them. For example pitching up on land people own and then using intimidation tactics, paying fck all tax and being a drain on the communities that they decide to pitch up at.

Do they not have to follow the same set of rules the rest of the country has to follow. how the fck is that racism? Not all but A lot of these travellers deserve the shit they get

Lol, your whole post explains how and why it's racism, then you ask how that's racism

You say racist terms. But then don't even go by the definition. Is calling someone gammon racist? No. It describes a sub set of people..

Would I refer to anyone as a N word? No. Obviously that is inherently racist. I just think youre wrong and disagree with you.
Guess we'll just have to disagree then...
The n word for a black person is wrong
But the p word for a traveller is not.

That's cool, I still think you're a sound bloke and it would be odd for two people not to disagree on some things, guess this is one of them.

Guess we'll just have to disagree then...
The n word for a black person is wrong
But the p word for a traveller is not.

That's cool, I still think you're a sound bloke and it would be odd for two people not to disagree on some things, guess this is one of them.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not exactly one to go round calling anyone racist terms. But I think the people that refer to black people entirely as the N word are massive racists. It would be the same if I called ALL travellers pikeys. But that isn't what I'm doing.

Im calling him it based on his actions and the actions of a sub set of that group. I think distinguishing between these is where this shouldnt be called racist.

I would never call someone a N word anyways. But you can be sure there are a lot of black people who would refer to a sub set of people, ie gangsters and trouble makers as that term. I dont think they are being racist.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not exactly one to go round calling anyone racist terms. But I think the people that refer to black people entirely as the N word are massive racists. It would be the same if I called ALL travellers pikeys. But that isn't what I'm doing.

Im calling him it based on his actions and the actions of a sub set of that group. I think distinguishing between these is where this shouldnt be called racist.

Just for the record.
I know many travellers and some of which are various members of Furys family....
They don't like BJS either, personally I find him quite funny and think that he is a brilliant boxer. Ironically, I've won a few quid off them by backing BJS - both vs Eubank Jr and Groves now lol.
(I did lose a fair bit backing Klit against them though lol)

Just for the record.
I know many travellers and some of which are various members of Furys family....
They don't like BJS either, personally I find him quite funny and think that he is a brilliant boxer. Ironically, I've won a few quid off them by backing BJS - both vs Eubank Jr and Groves now lol.
(I did lose a fair bit backing Klit against them though lol)
That's cool. And you know I'm referring to Billy and his actions. Such as his homophobic instigations acting generally like a twat. Going above and beyond being a reasonable human being. So id refer to him as a pikey. Which in my opinion describes a subset of travellers that behave like complete wankers

Umm... There's a Chris Rock video that goes into this very well. I'd post it but it's offensive as fuck.

This conversation just reminded me of it.

That's cool. And you know I'm referring to Billy and his actions. Such as his homophobic instigations acting generally like a twat. Going above and beyond being a reasonable human being. So id refer to him as a pikey. Which in my opinion describes a subset of travellers that behave like complete wankers
I'm just not keen on derogatory terms that generalise a race...

As for bjs, I do find him funny and tbh, I find him to be and say many a thing that day to day folk sake but cos he's in the limelight, it's scrutinised.
Umm... There's a Chris Rock video that goes into this very well. I'd post it but it's offensive as fuck.

This conversation just reminded me of it.
Pm?

I'm just not keen on derogatory terms that generalise a race...

As for bjs, I do find him funny and tbh, I find him to be and say many a thing that day to day folk sake but cos he's in the limelight, it's scrutinised.

Pm?
That's the point. It's not a generalisation is It? Its describing a group of people who happen to travel who are also complete wankers. Not every traveller.

Regardless. You've also said that race is about skin colour. You've also said travellers don't have a particular skin tone. My statement literally has nothing to do with skin colour? So how is that racist?

I basically don't think your arguement works.

Back