Saunders vs Andrade announced.

Hearn told ESPN that the fight "looks like" it will take place Oct. 20 and that he plans to switch the card he has planned that night in Los Angeles to the East Coast, where Andrade is from.

In b4 Saunders “injury”.

Saunders pulls out with a ruptured hymen.

I hope Andrade wins, Saunders is annoying, what magical injury will happen this time?

Andrade will clearly outbox Saunders but (saunders will)get a bogus decision win.

Andrade is a better technician than Saunders in every way, just a little boring to win a decision like this.

this sums up saunders perfectly. he's good enough for the majority of this board to think he'll beat a guy like andrade, but literally nobody wants him to.

if he wasn't such a monumental cunt, he'd have an incredible fanbase.

this sums up saunders perfectly. he's good enough for the majority of this board to think he'll beat a guy like andrade, but literally nobody wants him to.

if he wasn't such a monumental cunt, he'd have an incredible fanbase.

His own country men won't even back him. A rare thing in Britain

Andrade will clearly outbox Saunders but (saunders will)get a bogus decision win.

Andrade is a better technician than Saunders in every way, just a little boring to win a decision like this.
This has snoozer written all over it in bold font lol. Assuming Saunders even shows up.

Oh man I can't wait for BJS to pull out of this fight with an injury, postpone the rematch, and then never get around to fighting the guy.

It's gonna be so awesome.

I love it when a guy squats on a belt for years and gets rewarded for it while other champs get stripped for - by comparison - ridiculous rationales.

It'd be nice if BJS wasn't such a taint; it'd be nice if the sanctioning bodies didn't make themselves look like utter tools because they can't even attempt some semblance of consistency.

His own country men won't even back him. A rare thing in Britain
Not that rare considering he's a traveller and most people worldwide have a dislike to them let a lone just British people.
The only people behind this guy are pikeys..youre damned right. Hes a shit house
See, throws out a racist message with a racially offensive name in there and catches a like and no flak.

Imagine talking bout another fighter of African heritage and throwing the N word around on here, the word 'pikey' isnt even censored by the website itself lol

Not that rare considering he's a traveller and most people worldwide have a dislike to them let a lone just British people.

See, throws out a racist message with a racially offensive name in there and catches a like and no flak.

Imagine talking bout another fighter of African heritage and throwing the N word around on here, the word 'pikey' isnt even censored by the website itself lol
Mate. There are decent travellers. But Billy Jones is a pikey. We have just had the pikeys pull out metal bollards from our local green and playing pitch. And set up camp there.. abusing locals, abusing kids. Human shit in bags every where along with the pikeys dags attacking random people.

Travellers is one thing. Pikeys are another. You know what happens when the pikeys visit. Shit gets stolen and crime increases. And tgeyre not at all pleasant to be around.

I get what you're saying but I think conflating pikeys with the N word is wrong.

Mate. There are decent travellers. But Billy Jones is a pikey. We have just had the pikeys pull out metal bollards from our local green and playing pitch. And set up camp there.. abusing locals, abusing kids. Human shit in bags every where along with the pikeys dags attacking random people.

Travellers is one thing. Pikeys are another. You know what happens when the pikeys visit. Shit gets stolen and crime increases. And tgeyre not at all pleasant to be around.

I get what you're saying but I think conflating pikeys with the N word is wrong.
So if a black guy happens to sell drugs, does he become a N....?

Back