Saunders pisses hot - likely to be stripped

I guess you're not a fan lol

I'm not a Stella drinking, wife beating, drug addict exploiting, Scouse stain on society.

So I'm not really in his target demographic you could say.

I'm not a Stella drinking, wife beating, drug addict exploiting, Scouse stain on society.

don't think scousers like BJS though?

He's scouse? That explains a lot

Well, spank my ass and call me judy.

Could not happen to a nicer guy.

don't think scousers like BJS though?
Scousers being close to the Irish docks, probably and I'm just throwing it out there..

Would not like him for certain reasons.

Regardless. Billy has just done fucked his entire career. He's not coming back from this easy. In fact i think it's gonna be way worse for him. At least some people liked fury. Billy Joe is very much hated.

Wsit. So Wtf? He failed a voluntary test that doesn't mean anything?

What is happening here. Why the fuck would you take it?

View attachment 442563

Frank Warrens statement
So he actually hadnt done anything wrong. And has decided to fail a voluntary drugs test.

And he is also still in good standing?

The combat sports scene needs to sort it's fucking shit out when it comes to testing or just pack it in and not bother..

Because at this point the whole industry is starting to look like a joke.

So he actually hadnt done anything wrong. And has decided to fail a voluntary drugs test.

And he is also still in good standing?

The combat sports scene needs to sort it's fucking shit out when it comes to testing or just pack it in and not bother..

Because at this point the whole industry is starting to look like a joke.

The substance he popped for is only banned in competition (it's a stimulant). He's fine, basically, and this probably shouldn't have even been reported.

The substance he popped for is only banned in competition (it's a stimulant). He's fine, basically, and this probably shouldn't have even been reported.
You're right. But it does highlight the link between these organisations or lack of. If Billy is under the bbboc and what ever the other one was, then why is there a confusion with VADA?

Oxilofrine is found in a lot of supplements, apparently. Saunder's is ultimately responsible for whatever goes in his body though.
Don't come in here with your level headed and considered opinions, BJS is a cheating cunt, clear as day.

You're right. But it does highlight the link between these organisations or lack of. If Billy is under the bbboc and what ever the other one was, then why is there a confusion with VADA?

Boxers who are licensed Britain are subject to UKAD testing in addition to the testing administered by VADA (which is employed by the WBO and required in order to be sanctioned by the WBO). There is meant to be co-operation between these two testing organizations as both UKAD and VADA follow WADA code. If Saunders were to only test positive under VADA's testing, then UKAD would also have to enforce a ban (ideally, anyway) as they're subject to WADA code. If the VADA test was only for a stimulant not banned out of competition (which seems to be the case), then Saunders is in the clear (again, it seems odd that this would even be brought up if this was the case).

Don't come in here with your level headed and considered opinions, BJS is a cheating cunt, clear as day.

I mean, I'm fairly certain oxilofrine isn't banned out of competition. I'll check the WADA list, though. If it's not, then Saunders didn't do anything wrong.

Terrible, terrible news if true.

Terrible, terrible news if true.

It's a bit of a shame, but I'd rather see someone beat the shit out of him in the ring. Andrade actually has a real chance of beating him, to say nothing about the actual elite MWs.

That was a real "maybe we should fix the potholes instead of building a monorail" moment for me.

giphy.gif

Iain Kidd has a good Twitter thread going about what a clusterfuck VADA testing for combat sports is.

Iain Kidd has a good Twitter thread going about what a clusterfuck VADA testing for combat sports is.

The thing which makes little sense to me is the fact that VADA has always clearly said it follows WADA code, but they don't seem to be wholly consistent with it.

Edit: Actually, yeah the guy is right. VADA doesn't distinguish between in and out of competition, which seems wholly bizarre (and not in compliance with WADA code). I guess this explains why they reported Benavidez testing positive for cocaine even if he was nowhere near competition. Seem ridiculous.

Last edited:
Good, Im glad he's not actually in any trouble, I want Andrade to beat him, it's an interesting fight regardless if guy is a jerk.

Definitely want GGG/Canelo/Jacobs to get the job done if Andrade can't. All interesting fights, especially because BJS will lose and get KOd in all 3 matchups.

Back