Saunders pisses hot - likely to be stripped

Boxiana

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Well I for one am shocked that Billy Joe Saunders might not be the upstanding, honest young gentleman that we'd all assumed he was.

To think that he'd stoop to such levels as to cheat...surely there must be some kind of mistake?

E8679DC0-D603-48EA-9439-F8ECC0D5E928.png

He doesn’t seem overly concerned

Oxilofrine is found in a lot of supplements, apparently. Saunder's is ultimately responsible for whatever goes in his body though.

This is yet another reason to hope he gets smashed.

just when you think the cunt couldn't possibly get any worse.

jesus fucking christ, billy.

Oxilofrine is found in a lot of supplements, apparently. Saunder's is ultimately responsible for whatever goes in his body though.
Yeah that's what I read. Big fucking dumb mistake if that's how he got it in his system. I await his excuses.

Just been scrolling through Twitter and apparently it's only an illegal substance in competition. Is this the whole Jon Jones cocaine thing over again?

I read this too. And "in competition" means day of a fight in the UK apparently.

Still hope he gets a ban.

I read this too. And "in competition" means day of a fight in the UK apparently.

Still hope he gets a ban.
I guess you're not a fan lol

So he basically did nothing wrong lol

Says his promoter.

Think we have to wait until more details emerge before deciding conclusively whether BJS is a cheating cunt or just the regular kind of cunt who we all hate.

Says his promoter.

Think we have to wait until more details emerge before deciding conclusively whether BJS is a cheating cunt or just the regular kind of cunt who we all hate.
Well if no boxing board of control says he's done anything wrong and he didn't break any rules, what's the problem?

BJS is a fucking joke and I hope this starts a long downward spiral in his career, hopefully hitting every fist / branch on the way down to a distant memory.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Back