Saudi state TV shows video of Saudi Arabia liberating Iran and occupying it in defensive war

Iran - Iraq war = 8 years and ended up as stalemate.

Iraqi invasion of Kuwait and Saudi border = 24 hours and succeeded. Without US intervention, KSA would have been steamrolled easily.

Saudi invasion of Yemen against poorly armed ragtag militias = War still going on and no result.

Go figure.

From who? Legit curious.
Take your pick of 1 or more , of the following:

Shia groups inside Saudi
Al Qaeda
ISIS
Muslim Brotherhood
Houthis aligned with some groups inside Saudi
Internecine fighting within the tribes and clans in Saudi.

The West could pull the plug on them and everything takes a nose dive for the ruling families. It'll all be over for them at the instant.

Too bad our leader's aims align perfectly with theirs', the eternal greed for money and power.
Like a business deal, the relationship will only last as long as they benefit from each other, it'll eventually end. Will be interesting(and fun) to see when that time comes.
Interesting to see such a good post, full of realism being mixed with other posts acting like the Saudis are the good ones and Iran the bad ones when most of the world's terrorism comes from that saudi oil money and international organized crime dirty money.

Interesting to see such a good post, full of realism being mixed with other posts acting like the Saudis are the good ones and Iran the bad ones when most of the world's terrorism comes from that saudi oil money and international organized crime dirty money.
We live in a bizarro world where up is down and down is up.

i don´t like either side man. i think both are radical islam and suck. saudi arabia is worse but iran is also psycho country.

just watched it. made me think that they could actually invade as long as they have US support they can overthrow government. iran seem a big threat because of amount of missiles they have and stuff but if US enter war. then yeah as video say the saudi´s have way more weaponry that advanced and larger air force and tanks.

Back