Saudi royal executed

Nobody gets capital punishment for shooting someone over a brawl, unless you are a black gangbanger and the victim is a pretty white blonde.
Are executions in the United States, of black gangbangers who shot pretty white blondes over a brawl, done under sharia?

What was the relevance of Clintons and Bushes again?

Are executions in the United States, of black gangbangers who shot pretty white blondes over a brawl, done under sharia?

What was the relevance of Clintons and Bushes again?

The relevance is that Saudi royalty are no longer capable of controlling the Islamic element in Saudi Arabia, they know that if they appear unislamic in any way, they could be facing a revolution, so they will approve the murder of an important member of their own over an islamic judge order. The judiciary is clearly not on the side of the Saudis anymore.

You dont think how is that relevant considering the importance of Saudi Arabia in the middle east and all of the islamic world?

Say what you want about Saddam, but he could had roasted a pig with a fire made of Qrans on live TV and he would still keep his country under control.

Clearly the US chose the wrong side when supporting royalty over nationalists.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/19/middleeast/saudi-prince-executed/

I dont think they can control their own islamic beast anymore.
The founder of Saudi Arabia is basically one of the most badass men in recorded history. The dude conquered a country in 1932 and basically fucked his way to having an estimated 100 children, which is now the 15,000+ that exist now. Pretty insane what can occur less than 100 years! The dude that was executed is just a drop in the bucket.

The relevance is that Saudi royalty are no longer capable of controlling the Islamic element in Saudi Arabia, they know that if they appear unislamic in any way, they could be facing a revolution, so they will approve the murder of an important member of their own over an islamic judge order. The judiciary is clearly not on the side of the Saudis anymore.

You dont think how is that relevant considering the importance of Saudi Arabia in the middle east and all of the islamic world?

Say what you want about Saddam, but he could had roasted a pig with a fire made of Qrans on live TV and he would still keep his country under control.

Clearly the US chose the wrong side when supporting royalty over nationalists.
My take away message from your thread:
A system of law that doesn't provide leniency for homicide done during brawls = Bad.
A system of law that doesn't provide leniency for Clintons and Bushes = Bad.
Sharia/islam = Bad.
Sovereign immunity = Good.

Did I get the messages correct?

My take away message from your thread:
A system of law that doesn't provide leniency for homicide done during brawls = Bad.
A system of law that doesn't provide leniency for Clintons and Bushes = Bad.
Sharia/islam = Bad.
Sovereign immunity = Good.

Did I get the messages correct?

Yes, thats exactly what i was trying to convey.

There are thousands of Saudi royals ; many are not closely related to the ruling AL Sauds. So this isn't really that big a deal. When they actually punish someone close to the ruling family then that's something.

Prince Faisal bin Farhan al-Saud, a member of the royal family, speaking to theNew York Times by telephone, said that Kabir was a member of one of the most important branches of the royal family.

http://www.newsweek.com/who-executed-saudi-prince-saudi-arabia-death-penalty-511492

I think the war in Syria and Yemen will be the coffin of that dynasty, if they are seen as weak and incapable of defeating the enemies of true Islam their legitimacy may be shot.

One down, thousands to go. Too bad their replacements would be at least just as bad.

Prince Faisal bin Farhan al-Saud, a member of the royal family, speaking to theNew York Times by telephone, said that Kabir was a member of one of the most important branches of the royal family.

http://www.newsweek.com/who-executed-saudi-prince-saudi-arabia-death-penalty-511492

I think the war in Syria and Yemen will be the coffin of that dynasty, if they are seen as weak and incapable of defeating the enemies of true Islam their legitimacy may be shot.
Member of an influential branch but not personally a member of the upper echelons.

Would rather be skinned alive by a cartel than live under the thumb of theocrats.

Its a good chance i mean 15.7 per 100,000 that means that if it was statistically evenly spread i would have around 1.2 in 100 chances of being victim of a murder in Mexico over the course of a lifetime. And like in America, murders are not evenly spread, it happens mostly among thugs, so i guess the odds are even better

That as opposed of a 100% chance of living a shitty Islamic life in an Islamic shithole, where you cant see women walking down the street, drink booze or eat pork.
Imagine a Mexican who is not able to enjoy alcohol and pork... Some things could drive a sane man over the edge

Maybe they had other reasons for wanting him bumped off?

Right, because they would condemn a Bush or a Clinton to the chair for killing someone in a brawl.

They would lawyer up and settle with involuntary manslaughter without even going to trial.
If it was Clinton or Bush, they would just have the corrupt DOJ or FBI "investigate" and then pardon them.

Just look at this article from June, way before Hillary was let off: members of the FBI said 'we have enough to nail her to the wall but Comey is going to pardon her, told us to stop investigating"-
http://truepundit.com/exclusive-no-indictment-fbi-gives-hillary-free-pass-to-election/

There is a constant ebb and flow in history: tyranny/corruption - house cleaning - tyranny/corruption - house cleaning. I think the current tyrants are nearing the end and know it. They either pull a Cersei and kill the Sparrow or let the Sparrow kill them/take away their power.

the guy killed someone and got the death penalty. his status didnt help. seems they got it right this time :/

Yup, but it also tells a bit about the power of the religious element.

If I were a Saudi I'd be more concerned about the Houthis regularly kicking my incompetent military's ass over and over, and the a faltering economy that would have the potential for civil unrest.

If I were a Saudi I'd be more concerned about the Houthis regularly kicking my incompetent military's ass over and over, and the a faltering economy that would have the potential for civil unrest.

They dont exist on a vacuum, in other times the Saudis would had said fuck it and pardon their kin claiming the witness were unreliable and using the security apparatus to silence all opposition.

I think the Saudis are losing the grip of their country due to the factors you mentioned, and of course the decades of funding religious extremism as a way to legitimize how they are an absolute monarchy in the XXI century.

Back