Saudi royal executed

Are American states with capital punishment for murder also under the control of islamic beasts?

Are American states with capital punishment for murder also under the control of islamic beasts?

Right, because they would condemn a Bush or a Clinto to the chair for killing someone in a brawl.

They would lawyer up and settle with involuntary manslaughter without even going to trial.

Right, because they would condemn a Bush or a Clinto to the chair for killing someone in a brawl.

They would lawyer up and settle with involuntary manslaughter without even going to trial.
Islamic beasts are held at bay when the law is applied differently to Bush or Clinton than it would be applied to me?

One of the 15000 plus members in the royal family? I think they will be doing just fine.

Murder rate in Saudi Arabia= 0.8
Murder rate in Mexico= 15.7

Mexico can learn a lot from Saudi Arabia.

how to worship a pedophile???
lot more things than the murder rate to consider

I'd live in mexico any fucking day over any islamic country

Islamic beasts are held at bay when the law is applied differently to Bush or Clinton than it would be applied to me?

It means that not even Saudi royalty influence is above sharia at this point in Saudi Arabia.

We assumed that Saudi royalty was above their religios nuttery, seems to me that its no longer the case.

Murder rate in Saudi Arabia= 0.8
Murder rate in Mexico= 15.7

Mexico can learn a lot from Saudi Arabia.

Would rather be skinned alive by a cartel than live under the thumb of theocrats.

Its a good chance i mean 15.7 per 100,000 that means that if it was statistically evenly spread i would have around 1.2 in 100 chances of being victim of a murder in Mexico over the course of a lifetime. And like in America, murders are not evenly spread, it happens mostly among thugs, so i guess the odds are even better

That as opposed of a 100% chance of living a shitty Islamic life in an Islamic shithole, where you cant see women walking down the street, drink booze or eat pork.

Last edited:
It means that not even Saudi royalty influence is above sharia at this point in Saudi Arabia.

We assumed that Saudi royalty was above their religios nuttery, seems to me that its no longer the case.
Are American states with capital punishment for murder also under sharia if the states do not consider Clintons or Bushes above the law?

Isn't this sort of positive? They held their own family accountable. He was found guilty in a court of law for murder. Sounds like something Texas would do.

Nor should they. The law is the law. Anyway this guy who got executed wasn't even a relevant player. Just some random blood relative. Keep in mind these guys can get 100 kids, and then the kids get 100 kids each etc.

It's happened before btw:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misha'el_bint_Fahd_bin_Mohammed_al_Saud

Are American states with capital punishment for murder also under sharia if the states do not consider Clintons or Bushes above the law?

Nobody gets capital punishment for shooting someone over a brawl, unless you are a black gangbanger and the victim is a pretty white blonde.

Isn't this sort of positive? They held their own family accountable. He was found guilty in a court of law for murder. Sounds like something Texas would do.

Not when its done for the wrong reasons.

Not when its done for the wrong reasons.

Sort of reminds me of Game of Thrones when they thought it would be a good idea to empower the church and give them weapons. Eventually you lose control.

That was a woman, women are like dogs over there.

The last time a male Saudi royal was executed was because he murdererd the king.

Safe to say these guys won't get convicted unless it's a high profile murder with many witnesses. In this case he had to go. No way around it.

Safe to say these guys won't get convicted unless it's a high profile murder with many witnesses. In this case he had to go. No way around it.

There is always a way when you have money, specially in a third world country.

And this wasnt a high profile murder.

Back