Saudi Arabia Can’t Win Its Own Battles

I honestly predict they will. I think by the end of the century most of all nations at least in Africa and Asia will bring have conscription. A bunch already do but many got rid of it and they will surely want to bring it back. It can be a good thing for the whole 'nationalism' thing and instilling unity of people, nation, etc in the citizens. In many ways it is certainly more fair and equal and preferable to the system in which the poor mainly join and are used and then made fun of by people who never served in the media.
The Middle East already has a unifying ideology in Islam, despite the political infighting that holds them back from being a real threat yet. The Saudis won't conscript, that's why they started and fund Wahhabi Islam. To get the poor Muslims to fight their battles for them.

That's because it's a bunch of morally corrupt inbred fuckwits who were lucky and inherited their position, and is nothing close to a meritocracy.

its a bit more then that, they have to much religious influence involved government issues an military structure, which really fucks them.
Funny the person who actually had the hearts and minds of all arbas was Saladin, funny because that happens to be a kurd....

and we will never see that happen again, i mean then again..turkey does have ottoman empire ambitions.

its a bit more then that, they have to much religious influence involved government issues an military structure, which really fucks them.
Funny the person who actually had the hearts and minds of all arbas was Saladin, funny because that happens to be a kurd....

and we will never see that happen again, i mean then again..turkey does have ottoman empire ambitions.
Don't be mistaken, these men use Islam as tool for profit. There is nothing religious in their hearts. Think of the Roman states use of Christianity. These are lecherous old fools who are afraid to die, and want to consume all they can now. But they're spineless and have to do it through clandestine methods.

I thought SA was finally getting their shit together against the Houthi's. Fucking pathetic. AFAIK they're just doing what Assad is doing but on a smaller scale (killing civilians) and less effective in killing militants but criticism is rare against SA. Do we need pictures of dead Yemeni babies?
They are just bombing all targets which can allow the Yemeni's to eat. The docks have been bombed, food factories bombed and even crops have been bombed. They have no intention of fighting anybody. They are trying to wipe Yemen out by starvation.

funny since Obama did a better job at dealing with these pricks only to have trump drop on his knees an suck his dick.

To bad trump supporters in the warroom are praising him for doing this, but then again they are to busy sucking trumps D as well to use logic. I guess they enjoy fighting their wars

Never before I have seen you so politically so pissed of I do understand your frustration about the Trump's weapons deal to the Pig Haters.

Well atleast Trump has not conceded any Oil rich US territory to a hostile nation yet.

Back