Satanic Temple launches anti-school spanking campaign in Texas

Satanism is just another cultural Marxist philosophy to have society eat itself. The people that buy into it are known as "useful idiots"

""Look at me mommy and daddy!! I'm different! Look everybody!! I'm different and special.. This makes me different and special!! And bad and mean.. And special.. And different. Wow everybody, look at me! Bad is good.. See, I'm not a weird nerd more because I say bad is good." -The pathetic dorky attitude of every pathetic loser that considers this crap.

Last edited:
No it doesn't.

Sure it does
The 10 commandments are dumb as fuck:

1. I am the lord thy god -- errm.. ok? what use is this to me?
2. No graven images or likenesses -- So.. no art then? Gotcha
3. Not take the LORD's name in vain -- jesus fucking christ, whats with these goddamn useless commandments!!!
4. Remember the sabbath day and keep it holy -- also dumb, double time rates on Sundays
5. Honor thy mother and thy father -- what if they were deadbeat losers who abused their kids?
6. Thou shalt not kill -- thats a bit better.. too bad you keep telling me to kill other tribes and shit, but ok...
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery -- this one is ok I guess.. getting cheated on sucks, wouldn't put it in the top 10 things to guide humanity though..
8. Thou shalt not steal -- good one, no problems here
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness -- also a good one
10. Thou shalt not covet -- useless, everyone covets, its what drives people to be successful, if people didn't covet we'd be drowning in apathy and indifference.

So out of the 10, 3 are decent (4 if you want to stress adultery), the rest is garbage

Last edited:
It is kind of crazy that a state still believes it should be legal for a parent to give consent to a third party to beat their children. Even crazier that it should be okay to do with government funding.
It is all right, bacause some Jew, back in the day said those that spare the rod, hate their children

It is all right, bacause some Jew, back in the day said those that spare the rod, hate their children
what's funny is that's a misunderstanding of what it means to "spare the rod". "rod" in this case most likely meant a shepherds rod, and if you didn't guide your children like a shepherd guides his flock with the rod, then your child will go astray.

https://www.rt.com/usa/381318-satanic-temple-spanking-schools/

58cea571c361886e148b4577.jpg

Leave it to the Satanists to protect the children.
But what is going on with the spankings?
Just throw the kids out of class/school if they are not behaving.
Protecting children is the stated intent. Actual intent is to recruit kids. Just my suspicion.

what's funny is that's a misunderstanding of what it means to "spare the rod". "rod" in this case most likely meant a shepherds rod, and if you didn't guide your children like a shepherd guides his flock with the rod, then your child will go astray.
Too bad that the Jews and co. took it literally

There was a fat kid named Chad at my school in third grade. He got in trouble a lot. One day Chad's dad was holding him while the principal was trying to paddle him. The principal was swinging and missing. Chad normally wasn't fast but hitting Chad's slow fat behind was like Neo in the Matrix that day.
Why are you fat shaming Chad?

Back