Satanic Temple launches anti-school spanking campaign in Texas

Have you ever looked into the roots of Satanism?

Anton Levy was Jewish. Dude that drew the Baphomet was also Jewish.

Cultural Marxism imo, that's all it is.

@ripskater

Fun fact...did you know in Jewish Mythology the baphomet derives from Azazel. From gotquestions.org:

While there are different versions in the Book of Enoch, the Book of the Giants, and other pseudepigraphal books, the story is essentially that Azazel was the name of one of the fallen angels who sinned in Genesis chapter 6. As a curse on his sin, Azazel was forced to take the form of a goat-like demon. This myth is not supported by the Bible and is not compatible with what the Bible says about Azazel or the scapegoat.
That actually makes sense that a Jewish guy would incorporate the Azazel demon goat into his satanic club.

On a side note it is more than disturbing that these satanic temples are rising up all over the country. When does freedom of religion cross the line. Charles Manson for instance had a cult...and never laid hands on anyone but is in prison because of what his Cult's beliefs and practices were. This can't judge anyone or say something is evil is ridiculous and we just have to go along with it.

With that said I don't believe corporal punishment should be allowed in school. Allowed at home but not in school. Just my opinion.

Fun fact...did you know in Jewish Mythology the baphomet derives from Azazel. From gotquestions.org:

While there are different versions in the Book of Enoch, the Book of the Giants, and other pseudepigraphal books, the story is essentially that Azazel was the name of one of the fallen angels who sinned in Genesis chapter 6. As a curse on his sin, Azazel was forced to take the form of a goat-like demon. This myth is not supported by the Bible and is not compatible with what the Bible says about Azazel or the scapegoat.
That actually makes sense that a Jewish guy would incorporate the Azazel demon goat into his satanic club.

On a side note it is more than disturbing that these satanic temples are rising up all over the country. When does freedom of religion cross the line. Charles Manson for instance had a cult...and never laid hands on anyone but is in prison because of what his Cult's beliefs and practices were. This can't judge anyone or say something is evil is ridiculous and we just have to go along with it.

With that said I don't believe corporal punishment should be allowed in school. Allowed at home but not in school. Just my opinion.

Did you, a hardcore Christian who has said Christians are persecuted in America, really imply that freedom of religion should be limited?????

Only idiots spank their own kids. I can't imagine how much of a fucking dolt it takes to spank other peoples' kids. Holy fuck.

You can make a kid do 100 jumping jacks in less time than it takes to effectively and thoughfully spank them. And you can do that anywhere. Try delivering an effective spanking in the middle of a Target.

You can not give me any situation where I could not come up with at least a couple consequences that are quicker to deliver, as well as more appropriate and effective at modifying behavior than spanking. Spanking is a tool for the lazy mind.
What do you do if they refuse.

The best thing about Christian philosophy is the idea that all people are redeemable. There's not a person who is beyond hope.

I'm not even a Christian, but I recognize that's a powerful message.

And Laveyan satanism is about personal responsibility and being judged on content of one's self.

And Laveyan satanism is about personal responsibility and being judged on content of one's self.

Everyone makes mistakes though. Sometimes big ones. Satanism places no emphasis on understanding, compassion, forgiveness, etc.

Everyone makes mistakes though. Sometimes big ones. Satanism places no emphasis on understanding, compassion, forgiveness, etc.

Redeemable to who? That only matters if you are beholden to a non-existent diety.

Levayan Satanism, based on the details available on Thierry website, seems to judge you based on your "current" state of character and being. At least based on these statements:

1. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!
  2. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
  3. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!
  4. Solipsism. Can be very dangerous for Satanists. Projecting your reactions, responses and sensibilities onto someone who is probably far less attuned than you are. It is the mistake of expecting people to give you the same consideration, courtesy and respect that you naturally give them. They won’t. Instead, Satanists must strive to apply the dictum of “Do unto others as they do unto you.” It’s work for most of us and requires constant vigilance lest you slip into a comfortable illusion of everyone being like you. As has been said, certain utopias would be ideal in a nation of philosophers, but unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately, from a Machiavellian standpoint) we are far from that point.

Redeemable to who? That only matters if you are beholden to a non-existent diety.

I mean it in the sense that even "bad people" have the capacity to become "good people," and that every human being has a baseline of inherent worth. So just because someone does some fucked up shit doesn't mean that that person should be written off as a human being. Sometimes empathy and compassion is a far more powerful tool in reforming a person than being an asshole to them.

I'll also point out that, considering every one of us have done things in life that we knew to be wrong, it's pretty damn arrogant for anyone to walk around with their chest puffed out and pass judgment on others.

Levayan Satanism, based on the details available on Thierry website, seems to judge you based on your "current" state of character and being. At least based on these statements:
  1. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!
  2. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
  3. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!
  4. Solipsism. Can be very dangerous for Satanists. Projecting your reactions, responses and sensibilities onto someone who is probably far less attuned than you are. It is the mistake of expecting people to give you the same consideration, courtesy and respect that you naturally give them. They won’t. Instead, Satanists must strive to apply the dictum of “Do unto others as they do unto you.” It’s work for most of us and requires constant vigilance lest you slip into a comfortable illusion of everyone being like you. As has been said, certain utopias would be ideal in a nation of philosophers, but unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately, from a Machiavellian standpoint) we are far from that point.

Yeah, I think that's a bullshit philosophy. "Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!" That sounds quite Darwinian and, as I said in my first paragraph, often times the key to taking one of those "ingrates" and making them see the error of their ways involves showing a bit of love instead of kicking the shit out of them, literally or metaphorically.

I mean it in the sense that even "bad people" have the capacity to become "good people," and that every human being has a baseline of inherent worth. So just because someone does some fucked up shit doesn't mean that that person should be written off as a human being. Sometimes empathy and compassion is a far more powerful tool in reforming a person than being an asshole to them.

I'll also point out that, considering every one of us have done things in life that we knew to be wrong, it's pretty damn arrogant for anyone to walk around with their chest puffed out and pass judgment on others.

Yeah, I think that's a bullshit philosophy. "Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!" That sounds quite Darwinian and, as I said in my first paragraph, often times the key to taking one of those "ingrates" and making them see the error of their ways involves showing a bit of love instead of kicking the shit out of them, literally or metaphorically.
Satanism is just another cultural Marxist philosophy to have society eat itself. The people that buy into it are known as "useful idiots"

Did you, a hardcore Christian who has said Christians are persecuted in America, really imply that freedom of religion should be limited?????

i'm asking where do you draw the line??

you're really not concerned with a satanic cult growing momentum?

i'm asking where do you draw the line??

you're really not concerned with a satanic cult growing momentum?
What if I invent a religion, let's call it Thorism where the only tennet is to "conquer America by any means necessary". At what point do we say "ok, obvious invader is obvious"?

Well, as a general rule, men spanking women while other women watch is OK with me. But I will have to agree with the devil worshipers on this one.

Male principles paddling female students while female PA's watch just seems a little pervy to me.

Don't knock Satanism. Their rules are pretty bad-ass:

1. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
  2. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
  3. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
  4. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
  5. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
  6. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
  7. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
  8. Do not harm little children.
  9. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
  10. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.
  11. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

Kicks the shit out of the dumb 10 commandments, thats for sure

Satanists are the good guys... meanwhile in Evangelical America, grown men punching kids in the chest, then bragging about it:

What do you do if they refuse.

Refuse???? That's a funny one. If you can't win a battle of wills with your own kid, your choice of discipline is the least of your worries.

If it ever came up though, my answer would be simple, because my philosophy of parenting is simple. I just tell them consequences for things up front, and they can make their own choices.

If one of my kids dared to tell me 'No' if I told them to go do 100 jumping jacks, my answer would calm and quick- 100 now or 1000 later. Decide.

I am quite fortunate though, my kids are very well behaved in general, and when they are behaving badly, it is almost always at home, in private. They almost never misbehave in public.

This thread still going? Yeah, people who worship Satan want kids to behave bad and have no fear about their bad behavior. They want children nasty. Surprised? You don't beat your kids, but they aren't as sophisticated as adults at a young age; they sometimes need some physical reality. Honestly, some adults aren't that sophisticated either.

Back