Satanic Temple launches anti-school spanking campaign in Texas

If you need to use physical violence to raise kids you fail as a parent, a teacher and at life.
It's not a teacher's job to raise kids. It's their job to teach kids. If they walk into a classroom jeopardising other students learning then I would say use any reasonable means necessary to correct them i.e a strategy that doesn't simply send them back to the failpoint origin: their parents

Do you think that the parents will let the kid have a fun vacation?
Yes. Largely. I have very little faith in parents who have somehow gotten to the point where their child has been suspended from school - especially if its multiple times.

Yes. Largely. I have very little faith in parents who have somehow gotten to the point where their child has been suspended from school - especially if its multiple times.
If so, spanking them is of no help.
Many studies have showed that it only does harm

If so, spanking them is of no help.
Many studies have showed that it only does harm
Show me studies of different countries of which practice corporal punishment in schools and which don't and some behaviour data to go along. I'll wait...

Kids still got spanked for my first couple of years in elementary school. I never got spanked in school but I remember a friend did.

There was a kid I went to school with and he got spanked like every day in the second grade.

I disagree with spanking kids at school. Can't believe that isn't banned in all 50 states. Many kids who act out severely enough at school to get spanked are normally behaving that way because their home life sucks. Could be abuse at home or worse. Why abuse them more at school?

If I had a kid an their teacher hit them, I'd hunt the teacher down in a dark parking lot somewhere.

Feel like more kids need to be spanked nowadays
Have you ever looked into the roots of Satanism?

Anton Levy was Jewish. Dude that drew the Baphomet was also Jewish.

Cultural Marxism imo, that's all it is.

@ripskater

Have you ever looked into the roots of Satanism?

Anton Levy was Jewish. Dude that drew the Baphomet was also Jewish.

Cultural Marxism imo, that's all it is.

@ripskater
Marxism will be the tool that brings about the one world govt spoken of in Revelations. It will be headed by the Anti-Christ.

That's one reason I oppose it.

Marxism will be the tool that brings about the one world govt spoken of in Revelations. It will be headed by the Anti-Christ.

Synagogue of Satan?

Mark of beast=hammer and sickle, lol

But aren't you supposed to hasten the End Times so Jeebus will come back sooner?

Pass the Illuminati pork chops, Comrade. Nothing worse than those international banking Marxists!

Isn't that in Revelations 3:8? Or something like that?

As for Mark of beast, I was just making a joke since the thing is on the forhead
Hitler hated the Bible. Stop being such a shitty Nazi.

Isn't that in Revelations 3:8? Or something like that?

As for Mark of beast, I was just making a joke since the thing is on the forhead
You could be right there. That might me what it means in Rev 3:8

But aren't you supposed to hasten the End Times so Jeebus will come back sooner?

Pass the Illuminati pork chops, Comrade. Nothing worse than those international banking Marxists!
No. I can't hasten it anyway.

LeVeyan Satanist's morality > American Evangelical's morality.

OK there Mr. "What's a globalist"
It's a Zionist-Marxist-Muslim-Communist-International Banking-Federal Reserve-Illuminati-Pedophile. Duh.

You know, this guy:

165px-Happy-merchant.gif

Back