Satanic Temple launches anti-school spanking campaign in Texas

When I was born the doctor spanked my mother.

I don't disagree. I don't see it being a teacher's place any more though.
Kids still got spanked for my first couple of years in elementary school. I never got spanked in school but I remember a friend did.

Kids still got spanked for my first couple of years in elementary school. I never got spanked in school but I remember a friend did.
Me too. It wasn't around anymore by the time I hit grade 3.

I feel bad for what some schools have to deal with. Especially inner city schools with all the behavior problems. Spanking would be a good tool to have and it would keep some kids more in line.

There was a fat kid named Chad at my school in third grade. He got in trouble a lot. One day Chad's dad was holding him while the principal was trying to paddle him. The principal was swinging and missing. Chad normally wasn't fast but hitting Chad's slow fat behind was like Neo in the Matrix that day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too. There was a small time during my teen years where I decided to become a practicing Satanist for a year. Grew out of that phase of my life

As is apparent by your user name. :)

It's been a while since I took one of those joke "what religion should you be" tests, but the results usually came out Christian and Satanist almost in equal parts. Not sure what that says about the tests, the religions, or myself, and actually don't care. But always found the results amusing.

As is apparent by your user name. :)

It's been a while since I took one of those joke "what religion should you be" tests, but the results usually came out Christian and Satanist almost in equal parts. Not sure what that says about the tests, the religions, or myself, and actually don't care. But always found the results amusing.
Yeah I have had this user name since high school. Haven't been bothered to come up with a new one and most people I converse with online know me by this name anyways

This means some spanking and behavior modification is a very good thing. This proves it. It's literally evil to let children grow thinking there are no repercussions for bad actions. These people are also morons. You make good kids by teaching them they aren't invincible, and that they can't always get away with being assholes.

_84584052_baphomet.jpg

I feel bad for what some schools have to deal with. Especially inner city schools with all the behavior problems. Spanking would be a good tool to have and it would keep some kids more in line.

given that most schools are liberals, i think a few beating should be enforced to comply. Especailly against children that do not comply to an athiest liberal norm.

Many studies have shown that it can lead to mental issues later on

I grew up with pretty severe physical and mental abuse. It's pretty crazy how much it can affect someone even decades later.

Beating and hitting kids always seems counter intuitive to me. I think it's far more important to reason with a child, and try to teach wrong from right without physical abuse.

nothing new there
8yuN1jT.jpg

I often wonder, as someone who converted to Buddhism to a young age, and grew up hating and eventually trying to understand Christianity (and frankly Jesus seems like a cool ass progressive) how Christians are so dismissive of certain very clearly fucked up parts of their scripture.

Also I never understood how Satan is the bad guy and the Judaic God is the good guy. Satan punishes people, God murders children.

It´s still allowed to hit kids in school in the US? Hell it´s even illegal for parents to hit their kids here.

If you need to use physical violence to raise kids you fail as a parent, a teacher and at life.

Back