Sargon of Akkad's review of Gender Wars:The Last Snowflake

esotamoc

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Although I enjoyed the last jedi, I found the forced feminist politics a bit annoying and in the 'post Weinstein' era we are going to get a lot more of this. I dont have a problem with creating feminist movies deliberately geared to taking over the evil patriarchy or toxic masculinity etc, but create your own movies not taking over everything else.

The whole world has turned insane. I was just at a store where a white millenial women was screaming at a guy that had a Lynard Skynard T shirt saying it was racist. She wouldn’t stop, so I started yelling “Freebird”. I think Social Media has made people think their opinion actually means something. People have to go back to ass whooping loud mouths and this shit will end.

He basically goes through the story and characters{ Rei = mary Sue a heroine with unrealistic powers, Emo Ren, Admiral Gender Studies, Rose= diversity Hire} and points out the forced progressive politics including statements of the writers and director.

The progressive idea that everything needs to be destroyed from the past is reinforced over and over again in this movie. How many times have you heard progressives call people that dont agree with them 'dinosaurs' and they cant wait for the older generation to die so that their undefined utopia can be realised. Also the first order as a representative of patriarchy was portrayed as a caricature - impulsive, incompetent obsessed with power etc. The failed mutiny of Poe was there to point out the flaws in male heroics and reinforce the female power dynamics- otherwise why was that scene there at all?

Back