Sardines lets talk about em!

it has to be extra salty and have that brine taste or else i usually hate sardines

I like Nuri Spiced Sardines
878759_nuri_2.jpg

I forget that we all live next to fresh sardines...

It works pretty well with frozen ones.

I admit I'm originally from the seaside, but since I moved and live now around 500km from the sea, I had to do with the frozen ones, and well... it's really not that bad (ok, fresh are better, but frozen ones are good too)

All I got was it's Friday, he wants to bang, and he's jealous of our proximity to fresh seafood.

My gawd...

Haven't you mongoloids seen There Will Be Blood...

And yes I'm jelly at your distance to sea food..

SAD.

It works pretty well with frozen ones.

I admit I'm originally from the seaside, but since I moved and live now around 500km from the sea, I had to do with the frozen ones, and well... it's really not that bad (ok, fresh are better, but frozen ones are good too)

Interesting.

I usually tend to wait to indulge on sardines when I am in Spain at their peak freshness..

But when I am back home in the states, canned will do.

I tried a can of season sardines fried up with onion powder and hot sauce to make a sandwich. It was delicious. I don't know why it never dawned on me to fry them up when they are soaked in olive oil.
so many people have no clue how good they tasted fried up with some crispness to it, it adds more flavor too.

What is the difference between Spanish Sardines and Portuguese sardins?

Back